|24th May 2007||#1|
40 Things You'd Love to Say Out Loud at Work
40 Things You'd Love to Say Out Loud at Work
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to publicly humiliate yourself.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
7. I'm out of my mind at the moment, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here - I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I don't understand a damn word you're saying.
10. Ahhh. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision - I just don't give a damn.
14. I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks?
20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your cry-baby whiny assed opinion would be?
24. Do I look like a f..king people person to you?
25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
31. Oh, I get it. Like humour. Only different.
32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without the door.
33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door number 1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Nice perfume, but must you marinate in it?
36. Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is finally done.
37. How do I set a laser printer to kill.
38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary
39. I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
40. Wait a minute - I'm just trying to imagine you with a personality
|30th May 2007||#4|
The Laughing Cat
Join Date: Feb 2007Single Gay Man
in London (UK - England)
Age: 35 (Starsign: Aries)
Fantastic post ! I ve thought to say most of what is listed countless times.
Time spent being less than happy is time waisted
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|11th July 2009||#7|
Alba Gu Bra
Join Date: Jul 2009Single Gay Man
in Dundee (UK - Scotland)
Age: 29 (Starsign: Leo)
I said 28, If i throw a stick will you leave as a joke to one of the young recruits a few years back lol, im too nice to them
I need a guy whose name doesn't end in .JPG
так что вы приняли время для перевода этого
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
|11th July 2009||#8|
Join Date: Oct 2007Single Gay Man
in Fredericton (Canada)
Age: 28 (Starsign: Taurus)
Perhaps I'm just a sarcastic bastard at work, but I know I've said (or at least something very similar):
1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 27, 33, 36. Plus things that aren't on there, at least everyone where I work has a good sense of humour, lol.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal
Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca
"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
|11th July 2009||#9|
i honestly use similar things to those - makes for a better workin enviroment cos my boss and workmates know the'll get an honest opinion off me, i dont patronise though, im not good at hurting peoples feelings even if they are wrong, my only get out jail one i use is if an engineer ask's wot happened now i reply with the standard "wasn't me,,it was like that when i found it"
|40, loud, love, things, work|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Meaning of life???||sweetlad86||Debates||155||10th February 2011 05:11 pm|
|Hello, Looking for Love||rottingteeth||Introduce Yourself||15||3rd February 2011 12:07 pm|
|I Love You...||Gay||Poems/Stories/Lyrics||2||3rd February 2011 12:03 pm|
|Love, love, love, love, love...||XRIMO||Debates||16||3rd February 2011 12:02 pm|
|Emotionally involved with someone at work....||ublutwyche||Relationships - Guys||29||12th July 2009 09:01 am|