Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£640000 question
Friday night I gave my number (hastily scribbled on the back of a costa coffee reciept :redface: ) to a rather hot girl who had been smiling and giving me encouraging 'looks' all night. IMO she was well and truly out of my league but in my new year courage (completely sober may I add) I plucked up the courage to give her my number as she left. She smiled at me as I did.

This is not the sort of thing I do, or for that matter can ever recall doing, at least not with anybody who I had not even spoken to!!!!

So, the £640000 question is just how long before I give up hope (ever the optimist!) Not that it makes any odds cos it not like there's a queue at the door or anything, just wondered.

Answers on a postcard (or possibly more convenient on a post in this thread!!) to keep me entertained.

I think I need to add 'get laid a lot more often' to my New Years resolutions!!

I'd give up hope in about a year Roflmao.

Good luck penny Confusedmile:

Never give up, but don't sit round waiting either. She'll probably call during your wedding reception or something Flamingdevil

Honey well done for havign the kinida courage i'd NEVER build up. Ever. Far as the waiting goes, the Four Day rule is the most applicable. It's exactly what it says on the tin. If they're interested, they'll find a way to get back to you within four days. If it's later, start questioning their motives.

I love the number of formulas you can apply to dating. Finally a use for maths that's relevant to day to day life...

marshlander Wrote:Never give up, but don't sit round waiting either. She'll probably call during your wedding reception or something Flamingdevil

lloll

Agreed

You both smiled at each other which is great so whilst you are waiting for her to ring you, keep the stiff upper lip xxx

Good Luck sweet Heart and let us know how things go.

xxxx

Hrrm yep, I'm with the Four Day Rule on this one, but then there -are- exceptions (work commitments, family emergencies) that can shoot ye old reliable dating formulas to shit, so I wouldn't put -too- much store in them...

Would say after a week or so then I'd put her well and truly out of my head, if she were to get in contact after that then all good, but otherwise not a major issue.

=)

xxx

Well done for taking a xhance, I hope it pays off for you.

Oo yeah also meant to say, much kudos for taking the chance, you girl got guts! *Nods*

XD Hope it shapes up well!

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote: you girl got guts!

Yeah I have, wobbly gut!! Thats why I've just been to the gym :biggrin:

Nothing as yet. Rolleyes

Haha it's January, right after the fattest season of the year - show me three people who DONT have wobbly guts atm!

Lolz but yeah, patience darling, good things come to those who wait, or kick up merry hell until they get what they want... depending who you listen to. :tongue:

Ky xxx