Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Ñ' corner!
" bueno, gente, me enorgullece (?) inaugurar el rincón Ñ de Gayspeak, para hispanoparlantes de todo el mundo.

well, people, i'm glad to present (?) Gayspeak's 'Ñ corner', for spanish speakers all over the world. "

no problem if you dont speak spanish, i'll do as my friend shadow and answer questions or even give short lessons for those who whant to learn something for instance Smile
if you are learning spanish, you can practise here, let's pretend it's Gayspeak's spahish version. we can discuss everything Smile

y para hispano parlantes... hagan uso de esta sección ¡Aprovéchenla! Smile

(espero no quedarme solo...)
(i hope not to be left alone here... heheh)

greets for everybody, drock

Hey babe Bighug, how's it going ??

You were missed in your absence xx

I was wondering if you could please go through the names of the parties for the conjugation of a verb for me - for example, in English we have "I, you, he/she/it, we, you, they", or in French it'd be "Je, tu, il/elle/on, nous, vous, ils/elles" or in German "Ich, du, er/sie/es, wir, ihr, Sie/sie" ...

What are the Spanish equivalents please ? I'm trying to learn basic Spanish and that's as good a place to start as any :biggin:.

Ta xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

In Spanish the personal pronouns are :
YO (I), TÚ (you), ÉL (he), NOSOTROS (we), VOSOTROS (you in plural), ELLOS (they)

some details:
TÚ may be VOS in some Central American countries, or in the Southern Cone (Argentina, Uruguay and in some parts of Chile)
ÉL is equivalent to ELLA, which means 'she'
VOSOTROS is used only in Spain and Equatorial Guinea (only country in Africa in which Spanish is official language). In Latin America, it's used USTEDES, which means exactly the same.

example with the verb AMAR (which means 'to love') in present tense

Yo AMO (I love)
Tú AMAS / Vos AMÁS (You love)
Él/Ella AMA (He/she loves)
Nosotros AMAMOS (We love)
Vosotros AMÁIS / Ustedes AMAN (You love -plural-)
Ellos AMAN (They love)

Sweet !!

Yo amo ... learning Spanish :redface:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

:o hace mucho tiempo que no escribido en español @.@ soy del Salvador pero e vivido en los EEUU desde que tenia 2 años. lol lo hablo mejor..siento que lo escribo mal XD pero trato por lo menos lol

no escribes mal, para nada... Smile
podrias sumarte a estas columnas en castellano Wink

Drockooo! (se me hace taan raro decirte así XD Tongue jeje).. che, ya tenés varios aprendices me parece Tongue, no sabía que también enseñabas español. Bueno, como ya verás me anda el gayspeak jejej, no sé como pero ahora me anda la página.
Ahora me parece que voy a participar un poco más en el foro,..porque de inglés entiendo todo,..pero escribirlo ..cero. Asique acá estaré para cuando postees algo de lo que sea..y yo voy a ver si posteo algo. Voy a contribuir para que este sector hispanoparlante jej tenga éxito :O
Asique "ñ" eh..ya vamos a discutir el nombre del "corner"(?)
Bueno..sin nada más que decir..te has ganado mi primer post hehehh
tkm
adióo y que seas felizz

eaaaa gracias joa por sumarte, bienvenido a bordo
mi objetivo con este hilo es sumar adeptos (?)
decime pedro, no hay drama, hay varios que ya saben mi verdadero nombre.
uno de los objetivos también es enseñar algunas huevadas de castellano.
felicitaciones por tu primer post!
charlamos luego joaquete

to the rest: if you know even a bit of spanish, participate! if that's the case you'll practice, no problem if you make mistakes on writing...
Wink
catch u laters, drock

¡Un saludo desde Costa Rica !

¡Que tengan un excelente día todos! Wink

Pollo

(sorry, that's about it... when I was in Tenerife I had chicken most days! lol.. and I know how to say it too... sayin it wrong could be quite embarrassing I gather!)