Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liars wars and weakness
suspicious why Japan bombed pearl harbor.

Hawaii was part of the Pacific Theatre of which Japan was trying to systematically dominate...much like their ally Germany did in Europe. Same game plan.

East Wrote:suspicious why Japan bombed pearl harbor.

Hawaii was part of the Pacific Theatre of which Japan was trying to systematically dominate...much like their ally Germany did in Europe. Same game plan.

I think he is referring to the conspiracy theory that states that Roosevelt knew about Japan's intended attack on Pearl Harbor but did nothing to stop the attack because he was in favor of joining WWII. Personally, I don't think that conspiracy theory holds much water because, even if he had know and had prepared the fleet for an attack at Pearl Harbor, and the United States had won the battle, it would still be a direct act of war and we would have entered WWII.

East Wrote:I had mixed feelings...It would have been ideal if France had fully supported the embargo but I also recognized the long ongoing relationship between the two countries and when I am in the neutral seat it is usally because I can understand both sides.

France did fully support the embargo, at least on paper and in the U.N. After the Polish found the weapons, the French stated they sold the weapons to Iraq before the 1991 embargo. But the weapons were marked 2003. The only reason the French managed to get away with it is because they intimidated the Polish, who had found the weapons, and threatening to bar their entry into the European Union if they did not cease their accusation.

On the other hand, the United States could have pressured the Polish to make a false accusation against the French in order to discredit them for their opposition to the war. Poland is, after all, the sight of Europe's American built missile shield.

But now I'm getting into conspiracy theories.

bullshit

youve sidetracked the thread into racial crap about birthers and theres no proof they are racists

its that he lied we feel

lies are lies and the constitution says you must be born in usa to be President

so get off that shit

this has nothing to do with the thread but all your statements prove soldier of orange wore boxers and not briefs in the movie

HollandofFrance Wrote:Romney is pro gay anyway

Um, how is one 'pro gay' when they are against Gay Marriage, saying it is beyond the sanctity of the 'definition' of marriage to begin with??

Romney is NOT pro-Gay...

JtheYoungBear Wrote:Um, how is one 'pro gay' when they are against Gay Marriage, saying it is beyond the sanctity of the 'definition' of marriage to begin with??

Romney is NOT pro-Gay...

Read his last two posts. They are incoherent. They ignore everything that was said except what he wanted to read. It isn't worth arguing with him. He will deny logic and reason in favor of outlandish conspiracy theories as long as rationality challenges his beliefs. Occam's Razor means nothing in the face of desperate belief.

even elton john thinks gay marriage issue is no big deal and civil law thing is the same thing or he did a few years ago

HollandofFrance Wrote:even elton john thinks gay marriage issue is no big deal and civil law thing is the same thing or he did a few years ago

Oh silly me, I forgot Elton is the pope of the gays. Rolleyes

Oh holy Elton, tell us what to think, how to live and what issues we should be annoyed about!

For crying out loud....

Inchante Wrote:Read his last two posts. They are incoherent. They ignore everything that was said except what he wanted to read. It isn't worth arguing with him. He will deny logic and reason in favor of outlandish conspiracy theories as long as rationality challenges his beliefs. Occam's Razor means nothing in the face of desperate belief.

Indeed, we're talking about a guy here who presents infowars.com as a valid source of information. He'll be quoting David Icke next.Laugh1