Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit
ive listened to alex jones on gcnlive for 4 years so i know both parties are tied in

rick perry sucks and used to work for al gore

he forces vaccines on little girls

HollandofFrance Wrote:he forces vaccines on little girls
Disoriented

East Wrote:How many liberals have you asked personally about this topic? I know alot of them....I am a Liberal...My position on the matter is simple and has always been simple. We have laws already.....ENFORCE THEM! If there is no respect for the law then why debate about changing the law? I refuse to enter the debate on the subject because the laws that exist are being ignored so what exactly is the point of discussing new legislation?

Guess what? The liberals I know pretty much have the same position as I do.

The people who want to import and exploit cheap labor for bigger profits....they are your culprits. They are screaming "liberals want this and that" out of one side of their mouth while using their financial and political clout to insure that there are enough illegal workers to line their pockets with even more cash...cheaper labor...no benefits...put a strain on taxpayer funded services which they then complain about and also blame liberals for. They place a burden on our prison system, our hospitals, our schools....

.***cough***Rick Perry***cough***

THEY SAY OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN BUSH SO ILLEGALS THINK HES A PHONY NOW ,OR SOME DO

ice is separating familys in made for profit camps -whats the correct term?
the way ice is doing it seems inhumane=part of me feels sorry for illegals and yet many are bad and we cant take them all

Mexico seems like a war zone
im part cherokee and they may have lived there 1000 years ago and my nephew is Mexican

you say just enforce the law -well Arizona and Alabama or some states passed laws that the laws would be enforced and Obamas justice dept is trying to stop them enforcing laws that already exist

explain please

Obana = Osama, just the medias play... People will die, Illuminati expects uprising, they want a war, they want a cleanse... To degree population, so there is less people to rule over, less obedience, and as its easier to control. They will also propagandize the third world war just as the second one, reminding everyone everyday the horrors of this war, and that the only path is obedience.

Peace and love is all that we need, We need no rule, We need no technology, We need no economy, We need no education, all we need is nothing, as we were born to be, nude, without anything, as love and peace is the only thing matter. Drop your shoes and join mother nature as intended. (Meaning of Traîev (The symbol of my avatar picture))

Booth partys are on Illuminatis side, it profits it equally. Let it die

blokeinsussex Wrote:Transcend the left/right paradigm, it's an artificial construct that does nothing but hinder doing what's best for humans.

Transcend humans and not humans... do what's best for life! We think too much of ourselves and way too quickly forget that we're just another species of animal on this planet.

-Der Jack
"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been"

HollandofFrance Wrote:THEY SAY OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN BUSH SO ILLEGALS THINK HES A PHONY NOW ,OR SOME DO

ice is separating familys in made for profit camps -whats the correct term?
the way ice is doing it seems inhumane=part of me feels sorry for illegals and yet many are bad and we cant take them all

Mexico seems like a war zone
im part cherokee and they may have lived there 1000 years ago and my nephew is Mexican

you say just enforce the law -well Arizona and Alabama or some states passed laws that the laws would be enforced and Obamas justice dept is trying to stop them enforcing laws that already exist

explain please

Explain what? Federal vs State law?...and if so...why would I want to? It is legal to sell and purchase Medical Marijuana in the State of California but it is not legal according to Federal Law...sometimes they bust the clinics...sometimes they ignore them.

Are you assuming that Obama is a Liberal? He isn't. Are you assuming I am a Democrat? I am not. Liberal does not equal Democrat. I am not sure what exactly you would like me to explain.

I explained my position as an individual Liberal already so my opinion is a Liberal Opinion. I think the laws that exist should be enforced before discussing new laws...if we dont' respect the old ones why would we respect the new ones...period.

Aester Wrote:Obana = Osama, just the medias play... People will die, Illuminati expects uprising, they want a war, they want a cleanse... To degree population, so there is less people to rule over, less obedience, and as its easier to control. They will also propagandize the third world war just as the second one, reminding everyone everyday the horrors of this war, and that the only path is obedience.

Peace and love is all that we need, We need no rule, We need no technology, We need no economy, We need no education, all we need is nothing, as we were born to be, nude, without anything, as love and peace is the only thing matter. Drop your shoes and join mother nature as intended. (Meaning of Traîev (The symbol of my avatar picture))

I don't believe any of that Illuminati stuff.
Who ever made the videos in your signature doesn't even know which way the earth rotates.(Anti-Clockwise AKA Counter-clockwise.)
Silly Illuminati.:tongue:

And i thought our natural state IS to create tools and systems to adapt to our environment and aid our survival.:confused:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

im swedish too and Norman french viking

the nudity sounds great

To our survival? If people has survived for over thousands of years without electricity, so can we Tongue As example. But yes, wee need those things NOW to survive cause the knowledge of old is forgotten. Drop you of in an abandoned forest far from society or abandoned isle without anything I'm sure you'd die, so would I. Nature, our nature, is our only true teacher. New disease are always made cause thats natures way to hold down on the popus, but our body is always strong enough (Mostly) to cure it self. What makes for the great grand disease is actually most our causes why, the plague for an example... people lived very very tight on each other and people didn't wash even once a week. as urine, poop, rotten food just laid on the street without proper disposal and no connection to the earth cause of the thick layer of rocks we use as pavement No wonder why it was created. As i believe that aids are a created virus, actually developed in secret created by government (Illuminati) to degrease the population of the earth. Simply to prevent fucking, for having kids... As many other disease often creates by manipulation, cause of to many animals in a barn, to heavy animal breeding, bad food or whatever, and as those disease were just created and meant for that place, it spreads tremendously only cause of our traffic, out planes, our ships, as nature didn't intend humanity to travel that vast distances that fast. Much would have been prevented if we were just free, free hunters in the wild, as intended.