Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fighting it.” - HG Wells, The New World Order

do you think there will be a civil war?i hope not

the left seems to want change for the sake of change

Transcend the left/right paradigm, it's an artificial construct that does nothing but hinder doing what's best for humans.

Do I think there will be a civil war?
No
Do I think there will be/is a New World Order?
No
Do i think that this "war" will be started be the"Left"?
No
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

The NWO isn't a sole idea of the Left. (and some, Left AND Right, actually prefer more a Free World Order instead, but these people are usually too ethical to lie, or make false promises, or sell political favors and as a result typically don't gain positions of authority).

And generally speaking, the US government's growing alienation from the UN isn't because they're against some NWO, but because the UN opposes the NWO if it means having the US (and US alone) above international law (and at the top, that is, THE superpower to which the rest of the world answers to). That is to say, the US government isn't against a NWO, they're in competition for their version of it.

As for "will there be a civil war" (ie, armed resistance in support of nationalization vs internationalization) I strongly doubt it (beyond the usual nutters). As long as the economy is fairly stable then people are generally content no matter who is in power. Areas that suffer significantly under the NWO are more likely to turn on each other (or immigrate) than organize against global (or even national) power. And though extreme abuses (such as rape by UN "peace keepers") have plagued some regions of the world, these same abuses went on under their own governments as well (sometimes even worse) so that's just SSDD.

Btw, there are a great many ideas of what the NWO actually means. Just out of curiosity, what does it mean to you?

We came close with the Occupy Wall Street folk. Unfortunately they got a late start in the season, it got cold and they cancelled. Maybe in spring when the weather turns warm they will hit the streets again.

I expect that this Christmas will have a bad return on the financial news once its over with. Fewer people are spending that much....

There is a New World Order. Its called global Economics - and we see how well that is working out....

No need for a civil war, it will collapse due to its own inner greed.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:...
There is a New World Order. Its called global Economics - and we see how well that is working out....

No need for a civil war, it will collapse due to its own inner greed.
Agreed.
Global Economics is hardly a "new" world order, mind.
Seems like the only "World" order we've had.
Money always equals power, no matter where in the world you are.:frown:
Sad really that economic powers play such a large role in politics these days instead of the people...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

liberals seem to want no borders -like anyone can just cross in to usa or anywhere

the conservatives dont want this
i see tons of cars people problems here with not enough rooms apts traffic lights

i say we let in too many even legal immigrants maybe but maybe im stupid and wrong

This doesn't strike me as Leftists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderbergers

Since you're talking about the New World Order, I trust you know about the Bilderbergers (and their connections to the Council on Foreign Relations, WTO, IMF, etc) which both the Left AND the Right hostile to the idea tend to see as the ones behind the formation of the NWO (and are likely correct on that much at least).

If this is news to you then I'd like you to explain your views on the NWO because I don't think we can have meaningful communication without that explanation.

HollandofFrance Wrote:liberals seem to want no borders -like anyone can just cross in to usa or anywhere

i see tons of cars people problems here with not enough rooms apts traffic lights

i say we let in too many even legal immigrants maybe but maybe im stupid and wrong

Which liberals and which conservatives are you talking about here?

In the UK people from across the political spectrum want more integration with europe, no borders, tighter financial integration etc etc. Its certainly not a left/right issue.

HollandofFrance Wrote:liberals seem to want no borders -like anyone can just cross in to usa or anywhere

How many liberals have you asked personally about this topic? I know alot of them....I am a Liberal...My position on the matter is simple and has always been simple. We have laws already.....ENFORCE THEM! If there is no respect for the law then why debate about changing the law? I refuse to enter the debate on the subject because the laws that exist are being ignored so what exactly is the point of discussing new legislation?

Guess what? The liberals I know pretty much have the same position as I do.

The people who want to import and exploit cheap labor for bigger profits....they are your culprits. They are screaming "liberals want this and that" out of one side of their mouth while using their financial and political clout to insure that there are enough illegal workers to line their pockets with even more cash...cheaper labor...no benefits...put a strain on taxpayer funded services which they then complain about and also blame liberals for. They place a burden on our prison system, our hospitals, our schools....

.***cough***Rick Perry***cough***