Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
❂ The Preacher's Kid ❂
While I was still under the P.K. (Preacher's Kid) title and Christian Bubble... I was about 19 years old when this occurred. I had an intimate moment with a guy who I've considered my best friend at the time. We grew up in the same church, the same school, and even lived on the same street. It was April 10th, 2016 as I remember. Let's skip the blah blah blah part and get straight into it. We had a "sexual transaction" as I call it on top of my father's desk in the back of the church. Where his office is situated, it is right behind the wall where the main podium and stage are where he does his preaching work. Unfortunately, it didn't last long before someone accidentally walked in on us and it was his girlfriend. SMH... The End. I would tell you more, but this is just a confession and not a story-time thread.
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChocolateKing305's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Boo

Can’t leave us hanging like this. SMH
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • ChocolateKing305

Wink 
I'll do a storytime post soon Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChocolateKing305's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

grrrr just leaving is hanging lmao

Well come to GS too mate!

Why were you trying to hook up with someone who was in a relationship? If he came onto you, you should have told him to fuck off.

(08-29-2021, 06:09 AM)Adam88 Wrote: Why were you trying to hook up with someone who was in a relationship? If he came onto you, you should have told him to fuck off.

It was one of those situations like in the TV show: "Cheaters" however, in this circumstance while he never told me he was in a relationship, he also didn't bother to include that his girlfriend never knew he was what we call "Down-Low".