Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:(
Yes.

I'm a pro tbh.

no it doesnt matter wat u write about relly it dont matter won bit just make sure to do it without any capitols and lotsa misspelins and not periods ever anywhere and run it on for suck a long time that nobody ken possibly read it all without a reel hard time and then get all pissy when nobody reponds because what u had to say was relly impotent to u and u cant unerstand y all da peeple heer is suck assholes to u isnt dis supposed to be a grate place full of caring peeple fuck dis u guys suck im not gonna stand for dis shit any mor im cancelling my account i wont be back oh wait hey im back

Ok. The others posts doesn't really annoyed me but yours Mr. nfisher1226 Wink

And because of that .........................................................................
You're The Star Of The Thread and won 1 million laughs with a "Golden Annoying Trophy" ;D

Congratulationsssssssssss! Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-

Remybussi

I just tied together a few of my own pet peeves. I wanted to go on longer, but honestly it was too painful to write that way.

Eros Wrote:Yall be noobs,

what you have to do is go to the chat and start talking about yourself without giving fucks about what everyone else is talking about, but listen to me, LISTEn, do not write everything in the same line, if you want, you can send every letter at a time so everyone will be annoyed as fuck by you, but still tell you that they love you. :3

I

idontknowwhatyouaretalkingaboutsinceyouarenotmakinganysenseoutofwhatyouaresayingaintnothingwrongwithwhatwearepostingorthreadingonhereanddoesntmatterwhatisayordomyminionsstillovesmetobitsandpiecesandidontknowwhatpeoplegetsoupsetaboutwhennobodyusespunctuationcapitalsorparagraphs

MisterTinkles Wrote:Been there, done that.......made people sick!!!!

COPY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

[Image: 200.gif][Image: 200.gif][Image: 200.gif]

I want that signature back, and the one Bowyn had of Norman Bates!!

Yes bring back Nausea Kitty and Norman Bitty

southbiochem Wrote:I want that signature back, and the one Bowyn had of Norman Bates!!

Awwwwww!!!!!

I kinda like my "You Will Obey" signature....its FUNKADELIC!!!!Malelovies

nfisher1226 Wrote:no it doesnt matter wat u write about relly it dont matter won bit just make sure to do it without any capitols and lotsa misspelins and not periods ever anywhere and run it on for suck a long time that nobody ken possibly read it all without a reel hard time and then get all pissy when nobody reponds because what u had to say was relly impotent to u and u cant unerstand y all da peeple heer is suck assholes to u isnt dis supposed to be a grate place full of caring peeple fuck dis u guys suck im not gonna stand for dis shit any mor im cancelling my account i wont be back oh wait hey im back

Wait, who the fuck are you? Sheep