Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes. :frown:
Just remember, there's nothing wrong with crying if the urge ever arises.

I had to get myself toghther and come back to post. Joshular, I'm sorry for your friends passing. I have buried too may young people while their family's and friends grieved leaving at times more questions than answer's. When anyone see's or here's someone who may be depressed, lend a smile and a kind word, maybe an ear if they feel like talking, many times it is easier to talk to a stranger than someone you know. It can help save lives, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

BighugBighug
Sorry for your loss.

My condolences
Sorry for your loss

James Wrote:I had to get myself toghther and come back to post. Joshular, I'm sorry for your friends passing. I have buried too may young people while their family's and friends grieved leaving at times more questions than answer's. When anyone see's or here's someone who may be depressed, lend a smile and a kind word, maybe an ear if they feel like talking, many times it is easier to talk to a stranger than someone you know. It can help save lives, Jim

Thank you. I don't have much to say. But the sun is still shining. And Life goes on and on and threw it's cycles.

Genersis Wrote:Yikes. :frown:
Just remember, there's nothing wrong with crying if the urge ever arises.

I know. But I'm not sad. It took me from lunchtime to close to get that bit out of me. I'm happy is suppose. Happy for who she was. Happy for where she is now. Content.

So tomorrow I'm going to go and see my friends after work. I think I'll get some tequila. Celebrate Hannahs life in the true drunkard spirit of New Zealander.

Joshular Wrote:So tomorrow I'm going to go and see my friends after work. I think I'll get some tequila. Celebrate Hannahs life in the true drunkard spirit of New Zealander.
Celebrate her life is better.
But Joshi, we're sending to you Bighug (s) in any case.

I'm sorry to hear this, though I'm glad you have a lot of positive and happy memories of her.