Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope you don't stay away too long man, we'll miss you Ethan.

Thanks guys!!!
Despite feeling worse today because my parents ended up arguing and trying to drag me into all!! I did however decided that leaving gay speak prob wasn't the best idea since this is the only place I can actually be myself.
So I decided to stick around at least for now and sorry if it seems like this was attention seeking I jus needed to blow of some steam!!
And once again thanks for everything!!

Eth21 Wrote:Thanks guys!!!
Despite feeling worse today because my parents ended up arguing and trying to drag me into all!! I did however decided that leaving gay speak prob wasn't the best idea since this is the only place I can actually be myself.
So I decided to stick around at least for now and sorry if it seems like this was attention seeking I jus needed to blow of some steam!!

Yay for staying BighugBighugBighug

Good luck with it all. Getting caught up in parental crossfire is not good.

If and when you do get around to it, I think you may find that a HUGE weight is lifted off your shoulders. You will probably stand taller in a very literal sense. That is what gay pride is about. If I may make a suggestion, maybe best not to leave it for the number of years I did since you have already acknowledged it to yourself. You won't believe how much better it feels to get on with your life without wondering who is thinking what and who knows what.

Hey eth21, i only just saw this thread, pleased your staying m8, like woolyhats says you can always take your pic down.

The only way those nightmares will stop is when you come out. Deleting your gs account is not going to help. be strong.

Eth21 Wrote:Thanks guys!!!

I for one I am glad to see you stay..

we remain here for you and let me tell you it's reciprocal, cause you add to GS with your kindness!