Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?!?!
this guy asked me out a few weeks ago at school. i said no but we can still be friends. and we have been untill today. i told my other friend that he asked me out. then she went blabbing to the whole damn school about it. and now he's all pissed at me cuz i told her! how the fuck was i supposed to know that it was supposed to be a secret?!?! he won't even talk to me now. any advice? should i just not even bother with him anymore?

It depends on how friend of yours is that guy. But, I would feel very guilty anyways, if i were you i would apologize, just because of the fact i dont tolerate having arguments with people, or it makes me sad to be hated (unless that person fades away and i cant see his/her face anymore for the rest of my life...). Is he in your classroom? are you forced to share everyday living with him or not?

the onley class i have with him is band. he won't talk to me. he won't let me explain to him that i didn't know that it was supposed to be a secret... people probobly would have found out anyways...

People didn know he was gay???

i guess that they know he's gay... they just didn't know that he likes me.

So i think theres no problem... if you really feel the need and you have possibilities... go and talk to him... if not, you won't die, i reckon hes not a person of your great importance

right. im still making friends. im new to this school. i transfered from maine to florida. i WANT to live with my mum in maine, but she has drinking problems, and she's with someone that i don't exactly care for. she needs to get over him and the drinking... then i will go back to live with her.

Analyzing the case better, i wouldn't care for that guy... i thought u had a mate relationship with him, and that it gave you sort of remorse to have done that.
maine to florida?? i reckon i know usa geography... from one end to the other!

yeah. i dunno. he's really not my type... even if were just friends. he's all gangster and im all... white! not that i have anything against blacks.