Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad I Know
Does any one play on online games such as battlefiled 2 or battlefield2142? Just wonderin

Battlefield not really my kinda thing.

lol y not?

i play kingdom hearts and final fantasy... Biggthumpup

I love Kingdom Hearts, hated the second one though. As for Battlefield, no, I tried it though. Personally, I can't wait for UnrealTournament 3!!!

Personal Wrote:I love Kingdom Hearts, hated the second one though. As for Battlefield, no, I tried it though. Personally, I can't wait for UnrealTournament 3!!!

um... r u new here? and...why iz yer username "personal"? you should go 2 the introductions section ;-)!!

Mystery Man Wrote:lol y not?

I never got on with those types of games... I'm more into the more medieval / fantasy battle games... Guild Wars being my current one of choice.

Right now the one I'm playing is the ubiquitous World of Warcraft. I initially wasn't a fan of it, then I tried it out and hey big surprise its like crack it sucks you in.

^^ Quit before its too late!!!!!! Seriously!!!!

I wouldn't touch WoW with a bargepole... I think I said in one these threads before... I don't agree to paying a fee if I've already paid for the game itself... hence being a GW player!!

I got bored with WoW as of lately and quit (again).

I'm looking forward to Ragnarok online 2.