Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:(
soooo yeh me and my boyfriend broke up......im just in a really confused mood cause he wouldnt talk to me for a awhile and when he did talk to me he said its not the same anymore and i dont love you anymore......typical.......i actully tried with him and i dont know what i did wrong and when i asked him he just said I dont know and things change....Am i just supposed to accept that? (as if i had a choice).Now we are over and i seems like its gona take forever to get this **** outta my mind....wish guys were nice.....at least! Like my friend stefan is really great with his relationships and he tells me alot about them and how hard is it for my guys to be sensible like him?

Luke14009 Wrote:soooo yeh me and my boyfriend broke up......im just in a really confused mood cause he wouldnt talk to me for a awhile and when he did talk to me he said its not the same anymore and i dont love you anymore......typical.......i actully tried with him and i dont know what i did wrong and when i asked him he just said I dont know and things change....Am i just supposed to accept that? (as if i had a choice).Now we are over and i seems like its gona take forever to get this **** outta my mind....wish guys were nice.....at least! Like my friend stefan is really great with his relationships and he tells me alot about them and how hard is it for my guys to be sensible like him?

I'm sorry, i know how u feel, i just went thru this 2 weeks ago, and i was in despair, he said exactlly what ur ex told ya and even worse, but hey after 5 days he came back, i hope yr bf will 2, if not he doesn't deserve you, u need sommeone better, even if it will be hard for u at first, u have us to talk and we can be close to u as much as we can Smile i hope it will turn out ok. Try to go out with friends and take yr mind off him. I know how u must feel, but know
This... U r not alone Smile be strong mate...

Thanks :redface: and yeh hes not coming back but it wouldnt feel the same if he did anyway and i am going out with my friends which is helping cause it feels like hes fading ya know
And thanks Confusedmile:

Good to see you are getting on with your life IT GETS BETTER

Hey!
Well, sometimes the feelings just disappear, even if you have loved a lot...I mean...not if you've love the person a LOT, but still...and I don't think it's your fault, or his for that matter. I think that's just the faith's way right now. And Mr. Right will come soon. Really. :]]]]

I'm sorry about your loss, Luke. I know exactly how you feel and the same sorta thing happened to me over a half a year ago.

We're here for ya on this forum if you need any advice and stuff.

Hi Luke,

Sorry to hear about the break up. It all sounded so promising! As you've discovered the chemistry has to work both ways for a relationship to make progress. Sadly, one-way traffic can be devastating.

Well done for being able to pick up with your friends. If life is what happens while you think you are getting on with other things the future is bright.

Best wishes.