Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!
ok, im supposed to play football monday!! i dunno how. and we have the option to change our clothes in the locker room, but i'd get all nervous. and we also have the option to take SHOWERS!...but that's not gonna happen lol! no im not getting in there and gettin laughed at...Cry ...but i don't wanna stinkCry ...wtf am i supposed to do? im gonna look like an idiot cuz i don't know how to play football and im gonna stink! oh, wow is me! any advice?

Just go in and do your best. That's really all you can do. I didn't know how to play, but I did my best at what I was told to do. Just don't shout and run away. Oh and honestly, unless you make it really obvious you are uncomfortable in the locker room, they will probably ignore you or not comment on anything. Just try and move away from those that like to target you. I remember a lot of horse play that distracted people. So I was quick and just went about my business.

Sorry if I'm not much help. i was always one of the biggest guys, so I never really had a problem. Plus people were afraid of me. :/

futureRD Wrote:Just go in and do your best. That's really all you can do. I didn't know how to play, but I did my best at what I was told to do. Just don't shout and run away. Oh and honestly, unless you make it really obvious you are uncomfortable in the locker room, they will probably ignore you or not comment on anything. Just try and move away from those that like to target you. I remember a lot of horse play that distracted people. So I was quick and just went about my business.

Sorry if I'm not much help. i was always one of the biggest guys, so I never really had a problem. Plus people were afraid of me. :/
im skinny...nobody's scarred of me lol! ohwell!

Just be confident in who you are and do your best. It doesn't matter if you are skinny or not, confidence is what is going to keep you from being a target. I know it's harder to do than say, trust me, I know this from experience.

futureRD Wrote:Sorry if I'm not much help. i was always one of the biggest guys, so I never really had a problem. Plus people were afraid of me. :/

Boooooo Wink

I agree with futureRD and i wouldnt worry about it too much Zackers. If anyone wants to be a jerk best possible answer is to laugh be cool or play deaf. Everyone is embarrassed when they have showers with team mates for first time, if you want you can wear your swim suite a lot of guys in my gym do. Go play football the best you can no one knew how to play before they learn.

Hey it wasn't MY fault people were afraid of me. I used to compete in sparing, so I would come to school with lots of bruises and what not. Plus I was a little deviant when it came to information.

But anyways, keep us posted on how things go Monday. I'm sure it will not be as bad as what you are thinking it will be.

don't worry too much bud best thing you can do is just go out, play hard, and when shower time comes just get your shower and don't worry. If you want to wear your gym shorts in the shower then don't worry about that you won't be the only one wearing them I bet.