Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year
Guys, I've been on here for a year now. July 1st, 2010 I decided to join the forums...one of the best decisions of my life. :]]]

So, I took a look at my introduction from back then and decided to make a new one for the occassion and to see how much I've changed.

I am 15, going on 16. I'm so NOT having a 'my sweet 16' party when I turn 16, I'd rather get high. I am transsexual, female (hate that word) to male, although I have not had any procedures performed on me yet. Also, no, I'm not lesbian or bisexual, I am a gay boy inside. :]
I hope to keep interacting with you guys, GaySpeak is an exceptionally great and friendly forum. I hope I'm still good at giving advice. :]

I'm really childish at times and I love that. I am also extremely dark sometimes, and I am a member of websites and groups on facebook that provide uncesored graphical death videos. I write gay stories, or at least one, right now...I hope I can translate it well when I'm ready to, so that I can publish it on Nifty.

Thank you guys for the amazing year! You've been extremely supportivee and helpful!

Bighug

irina
no, make that Nathan
or Ryan (?)

PS here's the link to my very first thread, http://www.gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=13219

Congrats on your one year anniversary :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

You have changed quite alot in your time here, you can tell that by the way your typing has changed, you look like you are better at english than me lol!

I think you are very breave, I sometimes wonder about the being transsexual (I hate that word too), but I'm happy who I am..

I thought you have been here way longer than one year lol !

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Hopefully you can celebrate another one next year Wink

Congrats slip Big Grin not long till you join the 1000 club either ^_^

I wondered when and if you were going to start using another name. Nathan and Ryan are both nice names. Which one would you like us to use? Many congratulations, though. I am really pleased to see you are so much more confident than you were a year ago. Let's have a party and celebrate your first anniversary

Invasion DanceYlsuper Beerchug Dance Invasion

Thanks so much, guys!!! :]]
Well, about the name, I'm not sure yet. I had chosen Nathan, but then I thought Ryan sounds nice too...so idk yet. I like so many male names, like Edward or Jason...aah...you can call me any of those four names lol

@sweetlad: it's not cool to be a woman, trust me, and that's what I meant i hate, the word female Big Grin

Happy anniversary lol.

Now about those videos you watch.
are they real or played out?
Add me on facebook and show me lol.

Have you seen 3 men and 1 hammer yet? xD

Thanks!
Totally real, like..actual suicides or beatings or whatever. I have seen it of course! I think it was what started me on those.. but it doesn't do anything for me anymore, I mean, Im like meh when im watching it. :]

Bighug awww happy one year anniversary

p.s i think Nathan would be a good name for you