Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEATH!...and being Phony
Very bad idea trying to rescue or fix them. Have you never learned shielding? It's simply visualizing either your own energy, or that of something in nature, if you need it making a shield around you (or someone else if they need it and will allow it) The most basic is visualizing an egg or bubble shape but, a construct shield is one of thicker, shaped building blocks. Those can be bricks, stones, diamonds, hearts, any shape that works for you.

The advantage of a construct is that you can remove one block at a time to allow what you want or need in while still blocking the rest. Few can get past those shields unless you allow it and, even then it's easy to block them at will.

Because I am a conduit as well as an empath, I rarely drop my shields entirely, I do leave "keys" for certain people that have my standing permission to "ask" me for energy or use me as an "anchor". Just a firm memory of what they feel like to me, and a trained, almost instinctive hole in my shields when I feel them.

Only two in my life have ever gotten in uninvited. One did so intentionally, and I retaliated, and got them blocked quickly. The other was entirely subconscious/instinctive for good reason and, now had a standing invitation. Of course I leave enough on the surface to satisfy anyone that is sensitive that I'm not a jerk. It's rare for me to block everything. I don't want to feel like a stone cold arse to those sensitive to energies and the like. I just don't let many see much.

The other thing to remember is that some do have those soul wounds or scars you feel that you know are wrong for them, but fixing them would do more harm than good. Yet another reason not to try to fix or balance someone without their express consent to do so.

You'd be interested in psionics and, possibly Reiki as well. Both provide useful techniques and, insights and, I get the feeling you'd be a natural with Reiki.

THANK YOU BLUE...I am going to do what you suggested...I can tell by your post that you understand the situation and that helps me take your advice...alot...so thank you for taking the time to share that with me.

I have something I want to add but I am doing something else as well at the moment so I will come back and ask later....I would be interested to hear your opinion...Confusedmile: