Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admiration
Ok...so how about you try and meet this guy? Could be a good thing for a number of reasons.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

MikeW Wrote:Who said anything about you being hypocritical? My point is, you weren't really all that into him... but you make it like it was he who dumped you. Yeah things just trailed off, but you weren't really that interested in him so far as I could tell.

No one said it but i feel like i do sometimes, i think i do lol tbh [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] i actually did like him, more than it comes across. I still dont know what caused it to trail off but maybe im looking for a answer i wont ever get and should just leave it at that, i mean not let it take more of my energy and mood.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Ok...so how about you try and meet this guy? Could be a good thing for a number of reasons.

Ive never seen him before lol and doubt ill see him again.

starlight Wrote:Ive never seen him before lol and doubt ill see him again.
Depending on the circumstances (in a city, popular store, etc) it may be extremely unlikely that you'll run into him again.

But that's ok. Now you have a bit of a better idea of what you're attracted to and what to look for in other guys c: