Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 orgasms a day? Here's a guy having them.
ceez Wrote:I've actually heard about a woman with a similar condition.

Sadly if I remember correctly she committed suicide. I could be wrong about that.

Virge Wrote:this story is on several news sources.

Thanks to a back accident a few years ago he has spontaneous orgasms --- not ejaculations --- sometimes adding up to 100 a day. That's more than four an hour.
http://pix11.com/2014/09/24/video-wiscon...condition/

I'm posting this because it also starts a discussion that leads back to understanding that male orgasms and ejaculations are two separate functions controlled by two completely unrelated sets or nerves. That leads to the subject of how to take advantage of this in your sex lives. Here's a thread I started about it male mutliple orgasms and how to work towards achieving them.
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=32...ree+orgasm

Idiopathic or spontaneous reactions are a curse. I have Multiple Sclerosis and am subject to having multiple seizures over which I have no control. Virtually all of them aren't noticeable but I know they've happened. I cannot drive because of this and attending public functions makes me wary that this time I may have a "big" one. Your gentleman with orgasms may be going down the same path. Beyond that, if his muscles are reacting as is normal, he must have an eight pack by now. Also, one must wonder if he's actually able to have a sexual incident; If you're having everything but it might be difficult to control your genitals to even get an erection. Try doing some research and you'll find that multiple sexual experiences over a timed period are very difficult for most men. The last I read that the most that could be had in a day that was satisfying, produced ejaculate and did not include any mechanical aids was seven. Find a film called "Brainstorm" in which a man is killed by a taped program that convinces his mind he is having orgasm after orgasm. To the giggling child, this may be amusing but to the person to whom this is happening, it's a very serious problem.

No giggling here about this, Charon.
The guy in the story isn't having ejaculatory orgasms all day but "dry orgasms" similar to Male Multiple Orgasms in which six orgasms in five minutes isn't unusual. MMOs are achieved by prostate stimulation using vibrators, aneros and from penetration during anal sex. Here's a guy using an aneros for a series of MMOs.
http://www.redtube.com/399769?utm_source...=embed&t=0

I feel bad for him... we kid about "I'd never leave the house" if we could accomplish certain pleasurable things on our own, but imagine feeling you have no choice.

The guy in the aneros vid looks like he's having a seizure.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I feel bad for him... we kid about "I'd never leave the house" if we could accomplish certain pleasurable things on our own, but imagine feeling you have no choice.

The guy in the aneros vid looks like he's having a seizure.

yeah.

It's great alone but more fun with your partner once you or him are able to have MMOs from penetration. The first time it happened to us it scared the hell out of us both. I was ready to take Jay to the ER. A few days later a urologist gave him info on MMOs. That changed everything about sex for us.