Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100+ posts and didnt realize it
I had no idea I had posted so much. This is the best forum on the internet! I love it here!

Nawww next one id 500.

best? nah, this forum sucks! lmao I;m just kidding. this site rocks.

i was surprised i reached 50 :\ i am afraid to see at what number i am now
yeah this forum rocks i got to practice my english writing Big Grin

mihai Wrote:i was surprised i reached 50 :\ i am afraid to see at what number i am now
yeah this forum rocks i got to practice my english writing Big Grin

it says 370 though i don't think anyone can beat RainbowMum!

bryandurel Wrote:it says 370 though i don't think anyone can beat RainbowMum!

she is here from the start i guess ... i don;t have a oppinion about everything Big Grin

mihai Wrote:she is here from the start i guess ... i don;t have a oppinion about everything Big Grin

No she wasn't here from the start. Her arrival on GaySpeak is relatively recent. But she's very wise and comforting... Hooray for Rainbowmum... :biggrin:

bryandurel Wrote:it says 370 though i don't think anyone can beat RainbowMum!

Yeah, man, she's got a rugby player-sized posting bat, and if you come close to getting even, she'll pick up that scary bat, wave it in the air, and grin as she bakes you congratulatory biscuits.

Counselor Wrote:Yeah, man, she's got a rugby player-sized posting bat, and if you come close to getting even, she'll pick up that scary bat, wave it in the air, and grin as she bakes you congratulatory biscuits.

That's cookies not biscuits Biggrinflip

Note to self get more flour and sharpen cookie cutters.

Rainbowmum Wrote:That's cookies not biscuits Biggrinflip

Note to self get more flour and sharpen cookie cutters.

I'm a member of another forum with a prevalent UK presence, which spawned a discussion clarifying the ingredients of "biscuits and gravy". Now I just assume everybody is from the UK, and if they aren't, they get congratulatory drop rolls.