Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 posts!
What's confusing me is that there doesn't appear to be any kinda option for me to change it !! :frown:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:What's confusing me is that there doesn't appear to be any kinda option for me to change it !! :frown:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Aw your gonna have to ask spoty.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Indeed, and I'll let you know as soon as I've found out 'coz you'll need it in the very near future as well !! Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Indeed, and I'll let you know as soon as I've found out 'coz you'll need it in the very near future as well !! Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL I doubt it tbh Cry
[/COLOR]

Well, I've just asked, so I'll either let you know what he says, or he might see this post before my PM and post his answer here instead Confusedmile:.

Spotysocks, we've got two questions babe ...

1) How do I change my customisable title; and
2) Can I change it anytime I feel like it ?

Thanks babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Well, I've just asked, so I'll either let you know what he says, or he might see this post before my PM and post his answer here instead Confusedmile:.

Spotysocks, we've got two questions babe ...

1) How do I change my customisable title; and
2) Can I change it anytime I feel like it ?

Thanks babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hello ! Congrats for reaching over 1000 posts Shadow!!!
:biggrin:

I have messaged you about customizing your user title , let me know if you find it.

1000 posts ?!?... thats just Whore like not God like lol :eek:

Congrats.. Laugh1 :biggrin:

Thanks boys, and Twazzle ? Here's what Spotysocks says ...

1) It IS on edit profile, at the bottom under optional settings ... it's the first setting in that area (if you can't find it when you hit 1,000, try logging out and logging back in again - that might sort it); and
2) You can change it as and when you see fit, which, I think, ROCKS !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Thanks boys, and Twazzle ? Here's what Spotysocks says ...

1) It IS on edit profile, at the bottom under optional settings ... it's the first setting in that area (if you can't find it when you hit 1,000, try logging out and logging back in again - that might sort it); and
2) You can change it as and when you see fit, which, I think, ROCKS !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL Awesome. -Has a long way to go yet Rolleyes
[/COLOR]