Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 years, only gay eskimo. Just want to go out
I would really like to go out for an evening and just have some company. I've been stuck around mean-ass evil straight people for over ten years, haven't seen a bar in twelve years, had a hell of a rough time and still trying to make money as fast as I can to save my lil family but I just can't even remember what it feels like to go somewhere where I'm "ok". Where I don't always have to be "more mature, intelligent and spiritual" to compensate for others.
I'm not saying a date and I'm not saying not - just if anybody in the general area could take me with them some night it would be so cool. I am in Lees Summit, MO right now and hell I'd WALK to a club or event or something but I can only solve so many problems a day and I've been thinking I'd maybe feel better and find some extra hope if I could socialize a little. Anyway, that's all. It's just been 12 years of sad and alone and now I'm real close to people and no car. Just thought maybe if someone got nothing better to do or feels like charity work! Lol!
Thanks for listening folks!

I know how that feels. I was stuck in East Texas for the LOOOONGEST time.

Although I lived with my granny at the time, and loved her very much, we did get on each others nerves a lot. I was told of some small "hole in the wall" bars in some towns several miles away, but was too scared to go at the time. I would just save up and drive to Dallas when I had the money and make a weekend out of it.

I know its difficult, but if you are able to save for a bus trip or train trip, or even rent a car.....you can go to where there is a gay area and spend the weekend there. You might check with the LGBT organizations in your state to see if there is anyone near you, or any clubs or gatherings you could go too and meet peoeple.

Sorry, but thats all I can think of.