Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 places to poop before you die
http://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/...re-you-die

My favourite is the scariest toilet, and the underwater one.

Not sure but I think probably the Mexican one with the glass floor.

I've pooped in the woods... Its as exotic a place I I have desired to poop in.

BTW I was being watched by a bear... A real bear, a brown bear at the time.... Now that was a thrilling experience.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I've pooped in the woods... Its as exotic a place I I have desired to poop in.

BTW I was being watched by a bear... A real bear, a brown bear at the time.... Now that was a thrilling experience.

Did the bear also shit in the woods?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I've pooped in the woods... Its as exotic a place I I have desired to poop in.

pooping in the woods is good, besides the fact your bodys in a more natural alignment when you squat (its healthier and cleaner) you also get to mark your territory against bears! Yes we dont buy that crap about elves being "watched" by bears. Big Grin

Bitch, I don't even pooped in school ._. Not sure I'd poo in those places lol

Ive seen most of those on some of those shows they have on Discovery Channel and PBS.

I would NEVER set foot in that glass bottom bathroom!!!! Not enough money on this planet to get me to set foot on that thing!!!

I like those "egg" toilets. Those are neat.

I also like that one sided glass toilet. Thats just freeking awesome.

partisan Wrote:pooping in the woods is good, besides the fact your bodys in a more natural alignment when you squat (its healthier and cleaner) you also get to mark your territory against bears! Yes we dont buy that crap about elves being "watched" by bears. Big Grin

What else do you think the bear was doing??? Mind I didn't start off playing to an audience, the audience kind of showed up mid-loaf.... Needless to say I didn't have any problem whatsoever finishing up that particular activity....:biggrin:

CakeLuv Wrote:Bitch, I don't even pooped in school ._. Not sure I'd poo in those places lol

That's right hunni, let a bitch know correct! :p

I sir am a Lady...we do not shit! ... Lol, who the hell am I kidding? You know after some delish BBQ the toilet be like ; "Kaaayyy! I'm Rrrrreeaaaady!"

Needless to say, the Toilet get's it's whole fucking porcelian life when I arrive <3

Although I only use private bathrooms, as public ones wanna make me slap the shit (no pun intended :p ) out of bitches with disinfectant baby wipes...before and after they enter and leave!

So unless it's private, somewhat sanitary and has a durable seat for my fat ass, I'm not trynna hear it Sis.

Just bein honest :/