Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 yr old here
hey im 15, im a slim, handsome young boy Smile mature for my age. im not sure if i would be ready for a relationship but willing to try. i always see people in relationships and get jealous ;D. looking for someone around my age, 15-18, someone who is nice, has a good sense of humour and obviously handsome Wink. i like boys muscular and hot hehe. thx

Yeah I used to get jealous of guys in relationships! I'm with my boyfriend but he's not out and sometimes I get jealous of people who are in "out relationships"!

TBH I think most guys like hot boys!

Hey hun, welcome to the site !

Take your time, get to know people a bit, and I'm sure you'll find you're hitting it off with us left, right and centre Confusedmile:.

Nice to meet you !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Randomteen Wrote:hey im 15, im a slim, handsome young boy Smile mature for my age. im not sure if i would be ready for a relationship but willing to try. i always see people in relationships and get jealous ;D. looking for someone around my age, 15-18, someone who is nice, has a good sense of humour and obviously handsome Wink. i like boys muscular and hot hehe. thx

Jealousy however should not be motivation for wanting a relationship of your own Wink If you do find someone, don't rush into it purely for that reason, or you might find yourself getting hurt. There needs to be other stuff that will act as the grout between your tiles i.e. stopping you falling apart.

Anyway, welcome to GS! :biggrin:

Hmmm....what smurlos said!

Welcome to GS Randomteen Smile

welcome, i'm a tad young for you though. Smile

Randomteen Wrote:hey im 15, im a slim, handsome young boy Smile mature for my age.

Every west guy seems mature for their ages. Biggrinflip

Randomteen Wrote:.... looking for someone around my age, 15-18, someone who is nice, has a good sense of humour and obviously handsome Wink. i like boys muscular and hot hehe. thx

So you want the perfect gay guy? I don't mean to sound nasty so please don't take it the wrong way Confusedmile: But I hear this so often these days "He has to handsome" and while you're looking at the window dressing somebody may have already purchased what's on sale.

Welcome to the forum btw, people here are really nice so stick around.

Hello Smile good luck with your soul partner searching quest!