• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18-year-old schoolboy saying hello!
Welcome to GS.

That is all
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

@AdamRomain. We don't know all the components of our genetics. We can generally trace them to our grandparents or great grandparents sometimes, the rest is lost, so maybe there is something in your genetics that adds up to making you retain stuff in your buttocks in the same way, let's say, the Bushmen do : store fat there for future use in the dry spells.

As an example, two of my nephews and nieces are flaming red-haired kids, while none of us siblings were that hair colour or even their mother, but the ancestry showed up in both cases with this gene. Interesting. What I mean is that part of your 'problem' might be genetic, so not completely solvable per se.

In the meantime, it would be interesting to see if the developement of your buttocks is due to either sport or the wrong kinds of food ? Have you looked into those? You should definitely ask your GP what they think about diet or genetic predisposition.

One other thing would be to learn to accept something that is particular to you. Easier said that done, I know, but your bottom, though you are self-conscious about it, does not make you nor are you just a bottom. I remember not liking the growth of body or facial hair when I was growing into adulthood, but now I've embraced it because there's no way I can suppress it totally without it making me look weird. I know a bottom is not the same thing as facial or body hair, but in the end, it's how you view yourself and how you handle it that counts. Don't reduce your self esteem to how your bottom looks. Work on other aspects of yourself that are likeable and even enviable. Shift the focus where you CAN do something.

Good luck finding that equilibrium.

Oh and one more thing, but maybe you've thought of it already.

Dress is also important. If you need to disguise something, are you wearing the right sort of thing that would minimise visual impact of what you perceive as freakish? Can you wear an extra large t-shirt that covers the bottom. Don't wear tight jeans that show it off. Things like that... I'm sure there are certain ways of making your sense of dress even a sort of asset.

hello dude .. welcome to GS, enjoy your stay here .. !! ..

I almost always hated my ass. It's big. My partner says that's like a straight woman complaining that her tits are too big :p. I take his point and I'm more OK with it now than ever.

I have trouble fitting jeans but it's more my legs. The jeans have gotten skinnier and skinner and I almost have to go for straight-leg still (slim-straight sometimes works). I don't dare do leg building at the gym for fear of making it worse.

You should embrace it though. If you're gay, you may be a rockstar Smile

You would be surprised what gets posted on here. LOL