Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Date Need Help/Advice
ThatRobGuy Wrote:If he is a good guy and you have a lot in common and click personality-wise, my advice would be to give it another date or two and decide from there how you feel.

Attraction is what separates a friend from a lover, and maybe he is just potentially a new friend and not lover material. There is nothing wrong with that, but you don't want to force yourself into a relationship with someone who doesn't fulfill your romantic needs.

Exactly, I will give it another shot and see what happens. I hope more will come out of it but i will just have to see how things go. I feel kind of bad because I think he likes me a lot more than i like him. Last night was his first date in three years since his breakup with the guy he was with for six years. I don't want to get him too attached and then have to break it off.

So lots of good advice, but the test is to ASK HIM ON ANOTHER DATE and see what happens.

By date I mean just that: coffee, lunch, dinner, movie etc. Decide between you. If he says no, then move on, there are plenty of others out there. If he says yes, then just be yourself and see how things go.

Not all dates lead to the bedroom (or have to lead there)

Keep us posted Smile

ObW
x