Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st psot in ASIA: What do u think of Asian guys?
What do u think of Asian guys? :confused:

A. Awesome
B. Not bad
C. So-so
D. No idea
E. Mysterious
F. Not my type
G. Ugly
H. Others_________

Biggrinflip

go2stv Wrote:What do u think of Asian guys? :confused:

A. Awesome
B. Not bad
C. So-so
D. No idea
E. Mysterious
F. Not my type
G. Ugly
H. Others_________

Biggrinflip

There are probably many types of Asian guys and many many different cultures so it's difficult to answer such a vast (and vague) question.

princealbertofb Wrote:There are probably many types of Asian guys and many many different cultures so it's difficult to answer such a vast (and vague) question.

Yeah,that's true. Rolleyes Then how about East Asians?

go2stv Wrote:Yeah,that's true. Rolleyes Then how about East Asians?

Zhong Guo Ren MeiWink

princealbertofb Wrote:Zhong Guo Ren MeiWink

o(∩_∩Winko... u can speak Chinese? cool
zhong guo ren "min".

Zhong guo ren shi congmingde ren

go2stv Wrote:What do u think of Asian guys? :confused:

H. Others_________

Biggrinflip

Biggrinflip I am no expert but having lived in Tokyo and suburbs for nearly 10 years & in a long term relationship with a Japanese designer/artist for more than two decades I would have to say COMPLEX but then most humans are - arent they Biggrinflip

After Tokyo we lived in San Francisco. It might be one of the USA cities with the largest Asian population??? We worked with Chinese from many different regions and again all very complex.

I believe that I know Yoji pretty well (he says that I know him better than his mother) but I doubt that I could ever really figure out Japanese society

Biggrinflip

btw, I dont think we have met or spoken - Hi go2stv, I am frank

princealbertofb Wrote:Zhong guo ren shi congmingde ren

Confusedmile: HAHA~ xie xie. ni zhen hao.

go2stv Wrote:Confusedmile: HAHA~ xie xie. ni zhen hao.

hahaha, ni hen nianqing... lol. wo lao

fjp999 Wrote:Biggrinflip I am no expert but having lived in Tokyo and suburbs for nearly 10 years & in a long term relationship with a Japanese designer/artist for more than two decades I would have to say COMPLEX but then most humans are - arent they Biggrinflip

After Tokyo we lived in San Francisco. It might be one of the USA cities with the largest Asian population??? We worked with Chinese from many different regions and again all very complex.

I believe that I know Yoji pretty well (he says that I know him better than his mother) but I doubt that I could ever really figure out Japanese society

Biggrinflip

btw, I dont think we have met or spoken - Hi go2stv, I am frank

Complexity can be attached to most Asians. This is decided by the complex culture. That's why Asians are not that straight than Westerners.

Nice to meet you,Frank...I am Steve.