Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 cds that define where/ who you are
Sound Confusedmile: - I could burn them to a CD and post them to you if you like ... or I can give you FTP access to the HDD of my PC at the house and you could download them from me ...

... or I could .zip them, upload them to my website and you could download the .zip with all the files contained therein - it's entirely up to you my dear Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. The Heart Never Learns is my song Wink.

shadow Wrote:Sound Confusedmile: - I could burn them to a CD and post them to you if you like ... or I can give you FTP access to the HDD of my PC at the house and you could download them from me ...

... or I could .zip them, upload them to my website and you could download the .zip with all the files contained therein - it's entirely up to you my dear Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. The Heart Never Learns is my song Wink.

you are putting too much responsibility on my shoulders! now i feel like a nuisance. :tongue: *is embarassed, red-faced and everything* :redface: uhm... dunno. post is expensive, access to your hdd is too much like prying... maybe the upload thingy? :redface: oh uhm forget it, it's too much to take!!! *runs away screaming* :tongue:

*pokes his head through the door crack*
so, the zip then?

Roflmaoi'm nuts. :redface:

Ha ha ha ha ha Lol2.

Cute !! Bighug.

I shall .zip them when I get home (I'm at work at the mo), upload them, and PM you with the URL from which you can nab them ...

If you could let me know when you've taken them off so I can delete the .zip, that'd be grand !!

I'll just do the ones you're not familiar with, to save you time in downloading them Cool.

Hope you like 'em !

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha Lol2.

Cute !! Bighug.

I shall .zip them when I get home (I'm at work at the mo), upload them, and PM you with the URL from which you can nab them ...

If you could let me know when you've taken them off so I can delete the .zip, that'd be grand !!

I'll just do the ones you're not familiar with, to save you time in downloading them Cool.

Hope you like 'em !

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

sounds like a plan! Sheep

but take your time, no pressure! *slips finger under the table, close to the "release the hounds" button* :biggrin:

seriously though, no pressure.
Smlove2

*checks the wiring to make sure all is in order with the button*

Ahahahahahahaha :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

24 songs that define my life!?

Ok...

CD1:
1. Diana Ross & Supremes - Love Child
2. Nena - 99 Red Balloons
3. Animals - House of the Rising Sun
4. Small Faces - Lazy Sunday Afternoon
5. Pigbag - Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag
6. Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
7. Keane - Everybody's Changing
8. Severed Heads - Dead Eyes Opened
9. Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny
10. Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin
11. Diana Ross - Upside Down
12. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
CD2:

1. Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
2. Anastacia - Rearview
3. Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Fool
4. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
5. Alice Cooper - Poison
6. Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer
7. Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell (full length version)
8. Meredith Brooks - Bitch
9. Nickelback - How You Remind Me
10. Ben E King - Stand By Me
11. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
12. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out (Svvy D vs Tony Moran The Wings Rigg Remix)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:24 songs that define my life!?

Ok...

CD1:
1. Diana Ross & Supremes - Love Child
4. Small Faces - Lazy Sunday Afternoon
5. Pigbag - Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag
6. Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
8. Severed Heads - Dead Eyes Opened
9. Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny
11. Diana Ross - Upside Down
12. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers

CD2:

1. Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
2. Anastacia - Rearview
12. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out (Svvy D vs Tony Moran The Wings Rigg Remix)

these i don't know. :tongue:the rest show you have a very eclectic taste! nice! :biggrin: always interesting to see how people express themselves through music, i think it's quite a good way of figuring out someone actually Confusedmile:

Rolleyes*cough* i wouldn't mind to get that zip too Xyxwave

Cd1 for now , Cd2 to come 'soon'. Wink

Keane- Everybody is changing
Snow Patrol - Chasing cars
[Image: pixel-vfl73.gif]
Alanis Morissette- Hand in my pocket
Coldplay - fix you
Rufus Wainwright -Cigarettes and Chocolate milk
Nelly Furtado - I am like a bird
GooGoo Dolls - Iris
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Aretha Franklin- Rescue me
Charlie Chaplin - smile
Lucky Jim - You are lovely to me
Hot chocolate - You sexy thing
Bing Crosby- Let's do it

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:these i don't know. :tongue:the rest show you have a very eclectic taste! nice! :biggrin: always interesting to see how people express themselves through music, i think it's quite a good way of figuring out someone actually Confusedmile:

I'm surprised at some of the ones you don't know!

Bright Eyes - from Watership Down

Teenagers - "Teenagers scare, the living shit outta me, I could care less, as long as someone'll bleed, so darken your clothes, strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone but not me" - Been on Radio 1 a fair bit over the last few months.

Holding Out for a hero!! I thought everyone had heard at least one version of it!! lol... check my gaydar profile for lyrics.

I'm Coming Out... that's like... THE gay anthem alongside I Will Survive!!! lol

I'll let you get away with the others Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm surprised at some of the ones you don't know!

Bright Eyes - from Watership Down

Teenagers - "Teenagers scare, the living shit outta me, I could care less, as long as someone'll bleed, so darken your clothes, strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone but not me" - Been on Radio 1 a fair bit over the last few months.

Holding Out for a hero!! I thought everyone had heard at least one version of it!! lol... check my gaydar profile for lyrics.

I'm Coming Out... that's like... THE gay anthem alongside I Will Survive!!! lol

I'll let you get away with the others Wink

well bright eyes sounds familiar by name but i don't have it on my computer so i'm not sure how it sounds like

teenagers - i don't have a radio so i am pretty much behind with contemporary playlists! :confused:

holding out for a hero - i know the version from shrek sung by the fairy godmother, but not the original :biggrin:

and i do know i'm coming out but not the mix/remix version you posted, which i'm sure is different :tongue:

so there, ha! RoflmaoWink