Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 to Tango...
Okay long story short,I meet hot guy at club,hot guy flirts,we hit it off,we agree to go his place,we arrive but both of us refuse to bottom!Sadly,I decided to just leave but I still have his #!Is there anyway to have sexual fun without either of us bottoming?

Hey Dan, yes there are other things you can do besides anal sex. In fact foreplay and oral sex are a lot of fun with a little bit of chemistry and in some case is more pleasurable than anal.

blow each other! take turns! er...jerk each other off! have phun lol!

yeh i agree. anal sex can be a pain in the arse (ahahahahahahaha) sometimes so just have fun in other ways, just experiment!

He invited me over to his flat on Saturday evening.Soon,we sucked each other off but then we stalled after that.We didn't know what to do next because anal sex was not an option.I made up a lame excuse and went home.You guys don't understand how fucking hot this bitch was and I wanted him so bad!Now I feel like a cheap call-boy in addition to being frustrated!Lesson of the story : LEARN,KNOW & SEARCH FOR HANKY CODES!

Why you feel like a cheap call boy, next time you call him or charge him more lol j.k

seems like you are running away from him, is it because you fancy him a lot or maybe coz when sex is over nothing else to say or do? hmmm usually i have a fag or something to eat, always good after sex and then start again.

I feel like a call boy because he summons me to his place and I come running!You can't seriously categorise blowjobs as having sex!I went home because a simple bj was not what I came for as I was hoping he'd give it up to me.That's it,I'm straight again!

Hah, soory, this is too funny Smile

Is he boyfriend material? Maybe you can go about things in a different way, date or something, get to know him better?

Believe me you,the last thing I want is a boyfriend!In my hometown,I've been straight all my life and now that I've moved to a new city,I'm exploring my bisexuality.I've only got 4 gay experiences so far & I'm looking to increase the number!