Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 Gay Stereotypes
3, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20!
Win
:d :d :d

Is there a '21. Gay men hate being stereotyped?"

Lol as for me, well, judge for yourself. Or don't. Because that would be catty. But then, it'd make me center of attention, so that's good, because I'm a drama queen. Or a dancing queen. No wait, Abba references are unfashionable! But Mamma Mia had a lot of dancing, and we DO love to dance... but then, dancing's often considered a sport... oh, god, what to do?! (Sorry, my drama queen coming through.)

Oh god, no, my mom always said drama queens just love to be the centre of attention and it's a bad thing, so can't do that... but then, she wont know, because the family's always the last to know. But then, I can't hide anything from my momma, I'm a mom's boy! SO confused! I'll put a washing on instead, like a good boy. Oh shit, machinery, what to do?! Wish I could ask my dad, but he's just a pathetic man, no role model there. No worries, I'll ask my trusty fag-hag instead!

Afterwards, of course, I'll seduce my philosophy professor into peeing on me while I wank, but shower straight away, can't have anything dirtying me for long.

Oh sorry, was I a whiney bitch? My bad.

Incidentally, haven't watched the video, so if it's satirical, allow extended satire. If the watersport reference isn't related to the sex-type-thing, then my bad, ditto any inaccuraces.

I am done. XD

Woolfe Wrote:Is there a '21. Gay men hate being stereotyped?"

Lol as for me, well, judge for yourself. Or don't. Because that would be catty. But then, it'd make me center of attention, so that's good, because I'm a drama queen. Or a dancing queen. No wait, Abba references are unfashionable! But Mamma Mia had a lot of dancing, and we DO love to dance... but then, dancing's often considered a sport... oh, god, what to do?! (Sorry, my drama queen coming through.)

Oh god, no, my mom always said drama queens just love to be the centre of attention and it's a bad thing, so can't do that... but then, she wont know, because the family's always the last to know. But then, I can't hide anything from my momma, I'm a mom's boy! SO confused! I'll put a washing on instead, like a good boy. Oh shit, machinery, what to do?! Wish I could ask my dad, but he's just a pathetic man, no role model there. No worries, I'll ask my trusty fag-hag instead!

Afterwards, of course, I'll seduce my philosophy professor into peeing on me while I wank, but shower straight away, can't have anything dirtying me for long.

Oh sorry, was I a whiney bitch? My bad.

LOL and amen to that.

supergay Wrote:20 Gay Stereotypes: where do you fit?

4. Gay men are mom's boy.

5. Gay men think sports are boring.

11. Gay men are clean.

13. Gay men always have a trust girl-pal by side.

19. Gay men value education.

20. Gay are whinny bitches.

That pretty much covers me lol

2. 4. 5. 7. 10. 12. 13. 18. 19.

ah crap. thats quite a few eh?

me - 5, 19 & 14

fs a fit a few..... they shood rename it Robertson 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,13,15,16,18,20

i fit into 12 ae thum....gawd maybe ah ahm gay :| :l

Robertson Wrote:fs a fit a few..... they shood rename it Robertson 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,13,15,16,18,20

i fit into 12 ae thum....gawd maybe ah ahm gay :| :l

[COLOR="Purple"]
OMG

I do think I am beginning to understand you my friend Rofl [/COLOR]

4 5 10 19
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so