Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Goals & Resolutions
14 days without pains.... but I think miracles are not meant, or ?

That would be rather good news, Fenris... If it happens, let's hope it lasts.

For 2010 I wanted to lose weight and stay smoke free. Im smoke free still but gained weight instead of lost. Oh well. The first half of 2010 was not to bad but the second half sucked. Mid summer I started spiraling into a deep depression caused by complications of my social phobia and I was contemplating suicide at the time. In September things came to a head and I eventually came out of the closet right before my 28th birthday. The shock and stress of the experience made me manic. I almost had to commit myself to the psych ward because I was concerned for my safety. For two months after that I was very depressed and would burst into tears randomly. Its the end of December and things are going allot better now that I have had time to adjust. I am allot more happy now then I was 3 months ago. Glad the year is almost over.

Im hoping I can get my teeth fixed in 2011 or at least get started on the road of recovery with my dental problems. My teeth are in shambles at the moment. They hurt, look awful and are not very functional at all. I would like to lose weight again this year. I quit smoking two years ago and I gained a good bit of weight. I would like to lose the excess fat weight and build muscle if possible. I would like to update my wardrobe once I lose the weight I need to lose. I have struggled with severe social phobia all my life and would like to work on that as well in 2011. Its going to take allot of work, time and money on my part to make all these goals happen in 2011. Im hoping I can at least achieve some of them in the new year. A new job that pays better would be nice as well.

I hope your 2011 is better than your 2010 Marvinteck

I just realized that the New TV thing an the spending less on DVD thing is counterintuitive.
So made I my goal should be less DVD an more Bul-Ray lol

2011 Goals & Resolutions:

None...none at all.
so just continue on with the same crappy life LOL

-----------------------------
really it should read something like:

*work more hours/or something like get a higher paying job.
*buy a house.
*get some sorta mind-control device to erase all bad thoughts & gay thoughts/feelings ...etc.
*something so i will not feel crappy/sorta sick/headache so often
(but these will never happen..esp the last one):

I would like to master the art of forgiveness this year...been working on it for years now ....and I would like to open myself up more to the concept of being grateful and the inner freedom it offers.