Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 - the year everything breaks?
Thanks for the support guys. IF I used my Facebook page my timeline would read like some sort of country western song I suppose. LOL

I love my 1977 Jacked up suburban, I put a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money into the old girl. Jacked her up years ago to do 4 wheeling and of course to take her way back in the woods to do serious camping. Plus I had the transmission rigged up with a tow package in order to tow a heavy trailer. The Air conditioning failed years ago, since Freon is illegal I just decided to roll down the windows and drive really really fast to stay cool... Wink

Try filling the 35 gallon gas tank - at $4.25 an average around here it costs me $148.00 to fill the tank. Considering she gets 12 miles to the gallon, going downhill with a strong wind at her back... Well its not cheap to take her out to dinner. :o

Anyway, we just got back from the Emergency room. My Partner slipped and fell in the shower, sprained his wrist and dislocated his shoulder too. Currently he is in no pain, 'sleeping' in bed being pretty doped up with pain pills.

Ok its not really funny, but I did giggle this morning - This is why I prefer bar soap over body gel, if you drop the soap you can pick it up, if you drop body gel it makes the tub slippery... I suppose we will be going back to bar soap after this.

I most likely will not be smiling when the ER bill comes in. But I'm certain during the course of the week or two before it arrives I will figure out a way to spin it into something to smile about.

Yeah even my BF is getting broken this year.

AwwwwBighugBighugBighugBighug

Poor BowynAerrow Wink .

I'm kind of known for being clumsy... which is why I don't usually wash the dishes Rolleyes .

I drop stuff, but they never break;

Dropped my iPod 3 times
Dropped my Blackberry atleast 15 times
Dropped a T.V twice [not much of a heavy lifter...]
Dropped my old Ebony Viola Bow 3 times
Bumped my living room chairs over several times
Tripped myself countless amount of times :redface:

But I've never dropped my Animals or my Viola.

Weirdly I trip atleast once or twice a day, no matter where I am, but when I'm playing my Viola I never trip or fumble, even while I'm dancing and playing :biggrin: .

So everyday for me is "The Day that everything comes close to breaking" Rolleyes .

So don't feel too bad BowynAerrow Wink .

You need better glasses, Queen Odi... Wink

(by the way, did you see my wink?)

Poor you, Bowyn.... Bighug

princealbertofb Wrote:You need better glasses, Queen Odi... Wink

(by the way, did you see my wink?)

Mdrbig

Yea, I need big steve urkel glasses :tongue: .

[Yes Wink ]

Here's hoping your year gets better.
Richard