Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21 years today.
My little brother died twenty one years ago. He was born on Saint Patrick's day.
Happy birthday, brother.
Balloons Balloons Birthday Herz Herz Herz Birthday Balloons Balloons

I am sorry he is gone PA...just want to give you a hugLove2 ...and also wish him a Happy Birthday...Happy-birthday

xoxoxo
~b

Send your brother some birthday wishes from me.Herz

21 years ago on St Patrick's day, my twin nephews were born. They each weighed 4 pounds (1.8 kg). Somehow they made it, to become fine young men who will graduate college next year. Sorry for the loss of your little brother. We are all a part of the circle of life. We experience both birth and death.

You guys are right. Every year I teach (or try to) the feast and celebrations of Saint Patrick's Day to my younger and younger classes (they seem to get younger and younger, or is it me getting older and older, ha?) and I cannot NOT think about my brother, who was American, since born in New York state, and French as well. We think his years in New York and Boston were when he got infected with AIDS, but who's to know what really happened (it doesn't even matter how it happened)?
He actually died at the end of February so didn't quite make it to his 33rd birthday.

Thank you all for your care and concern, and also the wishes. I'm sure he's hanging around somewhere smiling down on all of us.

Camfer Wrote:21 years ago on St Patrick's day, my twin nephews were born. They each weighed 4 pounds (1.8 kg). Somehow they made it, to become fine young men who will graduate college next year. Sorry for the loss of your little brother. We are all a part of the circle of life. We experience both birth and death.

Wow! @Camfer, now that is really small, but twins eh? so obviously smaller than the average single baby. Good luck to the future graduates!

These special days are always poignant when they are marked by loss as well.

I'm sure he would have made a wonderful brother all these years and am sorry that you lost him.

Thanks, [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]. I think he'd say the best medicine against depression is a nice picture of a hot guy, so let's post in cuddles or stud or ....