Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21st birthday ideas
Need some ideas asap as my bday is on july the 20th D: so close.
Should I get a keg?
Where do people usually do these things. (18 is drinking age so alcohol isn't actually that exciting anymore.)
Might take some E
my boss told me to take a line lol

Your birthday is only one day after mine! ^_^

Well you seem to already have it figured out that you're throwing some kind of party? You could have it either in your home I suppose or you could try and rent a building and have it there. You could get a keg but don't people usually bring their own alcohol to parties? At least that's how we do it here :o

Well, for my 21st i went to a bar and a lot of people bought me drinks.. then we bar hopped and I continued to drink until I kinda puked LOL. It all depends on what you want to do... but make sure to spend it with friends!

SolemnBoy Wrote:Your birthday is only one day after mine! ^_^

Well you seem to already have it figured out that you're throwing some kind of party? You could have it either in your home I suppose or you could try and rent a building and have it there. You could get a keg but don't people usually bring their own alcohol to parties? At least that's how we do it here :o

Not at my house. My family and friends are a very separate deal. I wana keg so I don't have to worry about where I put my drink. Tho maybe not even a party just a few people out on the town (not that it's much of a town)

also my brothers birthday is 5days after -.-

Have a penis cake.

Lilitu Wrote:Have a penis cake.

Rainbow penis cake?

A lot of Cancerians here I guess. Mine is 3 days before yours. Anyway, how about a weekend trip somewhere with a friend (or with a keg, or with a friend and a keg)? Seeing as how the 20th is on a Saturday (if my math is right).

I didn't do anything for mine.
Or any of my birthdays for that matter.

Just try not do anything too stupid, eh?

I bought a fifth of Crown Royal and a bottle of "Lynchburg Lemonade" and my friend and I got drunk and played Halo. It was pretty tame.

Booze ok, but NO drugs...please????

Maybe rent a small banquet room someplace?
Or get a big tent and go camping out someplace and have your party there?
Maybe at the seaside or at a lake or river????

Or, you might have a grown up birhtday....
Go to dinner and a movie...then hit the clubs.

Whatever you do, if you have a large group party, please get at least 2 responsible non-drinkers to look out for everybody. Dont want any drunk drivers or people getting hurt!!!!

[Image: 62451_143318775712440_1252104_n.jpg]