Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22 Things You Should Know About Penises
Whether you’ve got one or not

http://news.distractify.com/megan-mccorm...t-penises/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Should have been 23 facts: the are the most versatile, beautiful, comfortable, enjoyable thing in the world hahah

Xx

15. A man ejaculates an average of 7,200 times during his lifetime.
Hmmm… That makes me SO abnormal I can't even. I'm thinking an average of 1 a day since age 6 which for me translates into well over 3 times that number. :eek:

It does say "average" Mike. There are always exceptions to the rule.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah, one orgasm a day for 20 years would put you at 7304. And I'm pretty sure I've been on that pace since I became sexually aware. Nice to know I'm above average on something else. Smile

8. Statistically speaking, men's dissatisfaction with their penis size has nothing to do with the size of their penis.

Oh, God, yes. I had this lengthy (over a period of months) talk with this guy online who was sure nobody liked him, and that he'd die a virgin because his dick was small. And it wasn't. No, it wasn't huge, but I'd certainly bedded guys with smaller ones...and had an awesome time. But I simply couldn't convince the guy of this fact. I even said "If you want me to, I will personally come out to visit you, and have sex with you, and give you an awesome time." He just said "Oh, you're just saying that. Once you're here, you won't want anything to do with me." It was just insane.

Lex

Good info, Londoner. Some of it hit home and some surprised me.

1. Testicles hang at different heights to keep from banging together.
I WISH! Mine don't and they're low hangers that get racked turning over in bed, going up and down steps, or just sitting down or lifting a foot to tie a shoe. Back as a teen playing sports I stole some of Mom's pony tail bands so I could push one nut up high and keep it there before I put on a jock. I still do that when I think about it before doing things like yard work or anything to do with ladders or running (which I do almost everyday) Don't bother to suggest getting whitie tighties instead of boxers. That is a sure way to really get things all messed up. At least hanging they have a chance to avoid each other. Wadding them up in whitie tighties with the rest of my stuff makes it look like I've got a colostomy bag stuck in my crotch.

79% of men are "growers."
Once more I WISH. The first time I was embarrassed about not being a "grower" was at age five when a female lifeguard at the public pool told me to get out then went to my mother about me having an erection. It's not that it's enormous and I'm not bragging about it. It's "just there" right up front. About that same time all my jeans disappeared and Mom replaced them with looser corduroy and dress pants which made me always look like some sort of geek outside playing with my friends. Then when puberty kicked in at 14-15 I never went anywhere with a shirt tucked in and still don't much.

3. Average sex lasts 2 minutes and 50 seconds.
Honest, I have trouble believing that because for that figure to be an average there must be a butt load of people screwing way less than 2:50 minutes. That's just plain ass sad.

Since 90% of the people they'd survey for that number would have been heterosexual I wish there was some way to get good estimates for gay men having sex. I bet it would be way way above that.

Wow the stuff you can learn from the Internet. Wink

Quote:Approximately 80% of American men, however, are circumcised. America's obsession with circumcision began in the 19th century as a way to try to prevent masturbation.

In the 21st century they haven't figured out yet that doesn't work?

It BEGAN as an anti-masturbation aid. Now, it's just "because we've always done it". It's slowly falling out of favor, though.

Lex

Iceblink Wrote:In the 21st century they haven't figured out yet that doesn't work?

Aint that the truth! You know I read that info 4-5 years ago and had forgotten it. It was in an article about all the things that were done from the early 1900s on up to the present time to prevent masturbation. All the figgin breakfast cereals were supposed to stop it. Graham crackers. Castor oil and some other things like that. They even sold hand socks parents could tie around their children's wrists at bedtime.