Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 Things you didn't know about.................
here are 25 things to do with me...

1, I have recently got on the property market after being homeless

2, I have never been abroad

3, I have driven from brighton to glasgow in one stretch

4, I work as a traffic warden

5, My longest relationship was five years

6, I am an ex self harmer

7, I can get on with most kinds of people in life

8, I took a beating in school to protect another pupil

9, I got arrested once for telling another guy to Foxtrot Oscar and die when he didnt take no for an answer

10, I have a phobia of spiders

11, Grew up in a house consisting more than 100 animals

12, Talked someone out of sucide and comforted them through difficult times

13, Was homophobically attacked when my car was smashed up after i told a lad i wasnt interestedd in him so his brother smashed my car up

14, only lost my temper five times in my entire life

15, Cried more than once at certain films

16, Saved a dog from being drowned and took her in as my own after producing payment

17, Been to court three times BORING

18, Won £80 on a scratch card

19, Have helped talk to seven gay people from around the world about coming out to family

20, Made many mistakes in life

21, Got barred from a pub for telling the karaoke host that his evening was the biggest load of wank id ever seen

22, Collected/rescued friends from all round the UK who had got stranded

23, Walked out on a boss and when told how will he cope replied with... Your the manager your paid to manage!

24, Been outed at icelands by a supervisor there when coming to terms with my sexuality

and my 25th and most memorable moment in life

Helped my ex partner who i live with be reunited with his son after 13 years of no contact!

kindest regards

zeon x

[COLOR="Magenta"]1. Every Friday the 13th that I experienced between the ages of 13 to 18 I was attacked by birds. Mostly seagulls, sometimes crows. I've also had a crow follow me home... all this has resulted in a fear of birds. I'm fine with them as long as their not taking off or landing around me.

2. I have a love/hate relationship with children. I spent most of my childhood very sheltered and spent most of my time with children much younger than myself, cousins closer then me in age lived hours away. Once i started spending time with people my own age and getting to know myself as a teen (around 17/18, much too late) and then as a young adult, I began to resent being in the company of children because I'd have to censor myself. I also think they're like little leeches and they knowingly suck the youth and energy right out of me. When my friends hear this they always say "Not true! You love my kids!". Love? Yeah. Like? Hardly.

3. My favorite colors are red, pink, and black all together.

4. I don't lie very often, unless you're my mother, or you call me too much. I lie to my mother to avoid having a 2 to 3 hour conversation in which she must gain an understanding of every single emotion and reason for any action and reaction I've ever taken regarding whatever we're discussing. I lie to people who call me too much because I don't like being on the phone. Other than those situations I'm truthful to a fault, sometimes at my own expense.

5. I'm one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, I have a heart of gold, I think the world of you and I want to get to know you better because you're amazing! Just being able to spend time with you is a privilege... but if you push the right buttons I'll snatch your face right off your skull and eat it, and then turn around and feel really guilty about it.

6. I've been know to trip on nothing, fall for no reason, and spill things over and over again, but I also have moments when I'm extremely graceful.

7. I hate bad table manners.

8. I've had the same feeder goldish for almost 13 years now, I don't know how they're still alive. They've even survived me almost boiling them to death (I turned on the hot water while I was filling their bowl, see #6).

9. I LOVE Sailormoon, and I still watch it at least once a week. Usagi, Minako and I share quite a few personality traits.

10. I'm extremely proud of my birth sign. I feel that being a Libra is a blessing, although there are negative points like being lazy to a fault.

11. I'm sexually adventurous and I'm horny all the time, yet my sexual experiences are few and far between. I had sex a few times last summer, and before then it had been two years since the last time I had sex. I'd like to have sex on a regular basis but I haven't met that guy yet.

12. I have a weakness for sweets, mostly cakes and pastries. I have to be extremely careful around bakeries when shopping or else I'll come home with a pie, or a cake, or even worse, Tiramisu... Tiramisu barely makes it to the parking lot. (You'd think I'd be embarrassed sitting in the car scarfing down a cake like that... I'm not.)

13. For all the crap I eat, I rarely gain weight.

14. I'm not shy, but I will sit back and be quiet just to get a feel for who someone is.

15. When it comes to men, I'm oblivious. I can't tell when I'm being hit on or if someone is really into me unless they make it obvious.

16. I won't eat bird, or land dwelling animals (with the exception of ground beef, pepperoni, salami, and bacon). I love seafood, especially unagi rolls. Cuttlefish jerky is a guilty pleasure... They're sooooooo damn cute, but they taste sooooooo good.

17. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be with a man simply for the sake of not being alone.

18. Music is my boyfriend.

19. I have a very active imagination, if I play a creepy videogame (even ones with old graphics) I'll stay up all night even though I know nothing is going to get me. When Jenova broke out of her prison in FFVII and masacred everyone on the top floors of the
ShinRa building I didn't sleep well for days always thinking that a skinless female torso with an eyeball for a nipple was gonna find me and paint the walls with my blood.

20. I hope that when I die, God (whatever it is) takes the form of a manatee when addressing me.

21. On this past Valentines Day I pulled the Death card, ever since that day I've been designing a deck of tarot cards. I'm stuck on the Devil card at the moment.

22. I'm the second youngest of 5 kids, and the only boy. Each sister is a half sister to the other sister, but the youngest sister is a full sister to me.

23. My paternal Great Great Grandfather was British, and my maternal Great Great Grandmother was Native American.

24. Whenever I'm around/talking to people who are having extreme feelings of anger, rage, or hatred I get weak and nauseous.

25. I soak up Greek mythology like a sponge.[/COLOR]