Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm here and I'm queer!
Hey whats up? Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here Smile New friends WOOOOO!

EWWW QUEER
I jest <3
Welcome to the forum
hope you love it here come and spin a few yarns Smile

Welcome! Wavey

Hello and welcome..........

Hello, Swan, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I reckon we all need a safe haven to talk about what bothers us and to be true to our real nature. Hope you find what you are looking for on this site and in your life. A little more acceptance would be good all around the world. What's it like living in Panama?

hello and welcome xx

Welcome!!! Enjoy The forum!!! Make a lot of friends.

Thanks so everyone for the huge, warm welcome! Smile (ahhh, it feels so good to be welcomed even though I announced I'm queer fff! yay!)

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Swan, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I reckon we all need a safe haven to talk about what bothers us and to be true to our real nature. Hope you find what you are looking for on this site and in your life. A little more acceptance would be good all around the world. What's it like living in Panama?

Hi, and thanks! I can certainly agree with everything here. Smile PCB is kind of slow when it isn't spring or summer. We have the largest night club in the USA and an award-winning beach, but other than that it's like anywhere else. Lots of sunshine, lots of rain... Lots of pretty ladies in bikinis that I try very hard not to stare at too openly haha

Hey Swan! Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I feel like you described me in your thread
weird LOL
anyhoo welcomeXyxwave