Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
</3 :'(
So I just need to let off.

Someone who I thought was a dear friend (someone who I once dated, and has also put me through one hell of a lot of shit and pain), has decided he does not want to know me anymore. He says this is for my benefit since he only hurts me. It is very complex, but long story short, he said

"I probably will miss you for the first bit, but as time goes on I'll get over it". <<<< fucking OUCH CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I know this is probably
A) to protect his feelings
B) because he is numb and can't do his own feelings
C) because he thinks the only way to tell me that im better off without him, is to do it in a nasty way so that I dont invest my feelings in him anymore - thus in the long run doing me a favour...

But fuck. That fucking hurt. Him and I have been through a lot together and I truly value him in my life, despite how much he has hurt me because I have tried to see through that to the person I know him to be inside...because of this he has told me in the past that I was the first person in a LONG while to make him feel HUMAN. But trying to get him to empathise and FEEL with me is like trying to get blood out of a stone...when all I can do is bleed endlessly. It hurts CryCryCry

Ah mate that is truly shit. I could attempt to give words of wisdom or comfort but maybe right now a hug would be best Bighug

"Parting is all we know of Heaven, and all we need to know of Hell."
-Emily Dickinson

juk Wrote:Ah mate that is truly shit. I could attempt to give words of wisdom or comfort but maybe right now a hug would be best Bighug
Thank you, *hugs*

DtotheJtotheM Wrote:"Parting is all we know of Heaven, and all we need to know of Hell."
-Emily Dickinson

Sorry but you're gonna have to explain that one to me.

Bighug

rsconceptions Wrote:Thank you, *hugs*

Sorry but you're gonna have to explain that one to me.

It's a quote that I recalled upon reading about your situation, something that I felt - though not perhaps you - the quote fits. I have been in similar - though not equal - situations, and the feeling of either having to or being forced to part ways is one of the more deeply sorrowful things I have experienced. I hope that you are well within yourself whatever may come of this situation. X

I Just didn't understand the quote is all.

Thank you for your concern *hugs* yeah it sucks

You are most certainly welcome.

I would really love to give you some magical words of wisdom to help you ease your pain...but I have no words...hope a ((((hug)))) will help.

Sometimes people make the wrong decisions about who they should keep in their lives...Cry