Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Guys, 3 situations, 1 Problem
This just isn't fair, Twazz, what do you mean when you say: “But lets just say... Guy C... Things have changed!”. Come on, we need to know! Spill the beans.
If you are still stuck at the starting post (which I am beginning to doubt now) why don't you go out with Mr C for a bevvy and as you're walking past a gay bar (as you do) say to him “Shall we go in there for a giggle?” Then start making comments on all the guys in there. Just a suggestion.

Ok i'm new here and i dont want to offend anyone but i'm just going to write a sumary of your problem and hopefully you'll find your closure. I'm sorry for any offense i make.

I beleive all three guys link with each other, i might be wrong here but i'm going out on a limb and saying you have comitment issues i'm not sure.

Starting with guy A, your ex. To me it seems you still have feelings for him and although your happy with your current lad you still feel sad that your ex has moved on aswell. Maybe reliaseing that your no longer his speacial guy is to do with it, i'm not sure.

Moving to Guy C you obivous really like this guy very much and maybe your either afraid of messing things up by haveing the relationship talk or maybe your scared of comitment which relates to the feelings for Guy A and B.

I don't think Guy B has any part in this. I see him as a fantasy island and nothing more. A chance to escape reality and your current situation. I think your confused due to the feelings and emotions bouncing around inside and use Guy B to get away from it all for a few minutes.

My advice is you have the talk with Guy C and if all works out Guy A and B want be an issue although if all fails i would suggest you talk to Guy A and tell him how you feel i'm sure he'll understand and maybe he might feel the same way back. For all we know his new lad might be to make you jealous.

But all you need to do is take the time to think it through, who do you havbe the most feelings for? who do you see your self in a couple of years?

Most we already know what we have to do although we ask for advice just to back are opinion due the fear of failing.

I'm only young it's been a long day and i'm tired, i'm not the best at explaining but i'll always try to help. i hope you find my adive helpful and no way offensive. And good luck i think we know relationships can be tough but in the end it will all make sense Smile

Ok ok things have changed big time. The reason why i wrote this planned out. Smile

Guy C things are great and I think its working well but obviously would have to ask him.

B doesn't exist anymore.

A things have gone far worse that many members may know.

Thanks for the advice Smile But yeh things have changed a lot if you want to know more say.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Good Luck for you and Guy C Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Twazzle Wrote:if you want to know more say.

[COLOR="Purple"]What am I suppose to say to get more?

"say"?
"more"?

Poke2
[/COLOR]

I'm really pleased it's working out for you.

I've heard he's quite the catch personally.

CardShark Wrote:I've heard he's quite the catch personally.
WHO??

GUY C or TWAZZLE??

im so confused now.......

Rofl Wink

albabonzai Wrote:WHO??

GUY C or TWAZZLE??

im so confused now.......

Well I was referring to Guy C but yeah it could go for twazzle as well.
Roflmao