Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:3 Just a lil fun.
there were these 3 kids in detention, there names were zip, willy and pee. zip was playing on the fan, willy was in a box and pee was running around crazily. then the teacher came in. she said, "Zip down, willy out, pee in the corner"

Joshular Wrote:there were these 3 kids in detention, there names were zip, willy and pee. zip was playing on the fan, willy was in a box and pee was running around crazily. then the teacher came in. she said, "Zip down, willy out, pee in the corner"

And you call my jokes crap?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:And you call my jokes crap?

Yeah he does, so do I, so do a lot of other people....are you going to be piss weak and bully someone that is 3 times younger than you now?

Yes~~~~~~~

Took me some till I got it, reread it like 5 times :p not because the joke is bad though, it was funny

Yes we all do

EDIT
All your jokes are repeated. They are so old and so tired I've had many of them on my local E-mail circle.

I have never seen one bit of your humor that is self created. The ability to create humor is a measure of intelligence, Even a South African can "copy paste"

You present your jokes without saying that they are repeated, implying that you have created them.

That is plagiarism (If you understand what that means)

On the odd occasion, when I post a joke, I at least do the honorable thing and state it is repeated...........

there's a difference between being "so bad it's funny" and "so bad it offends a lot of people and makes them uncomfortable and wishing they'd never heard / read that joke"

My point exactly, Thanks Megi.

The person I responded to is not astute enough to "get" what you said, but jolly quick to slate other's

Different thread, different time, the same person similarly crossed swords with me.:mad:

Payback's a bitch.Confusedmile:

Humor is different from city to city, state to state, country to country.

Humor is something that is personal. What one person finds funny, the next person will find insulting.
And being something that is personal, humor is told and described in many different ways.

From my experience, humor is something people use to try and fit in, lighten the mood, change the subject, or to impress someone or a group of people.

And yes, there are those people who think humor is a scapegoat to use to defame, belittle, and harass others. But from the funny posts on here I have seen so far, I haven't taken any of it as a way to purposely hurt, belittle, or make fun of anyone in-particular.

But thats my opinion.