Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 new people in the house
Hi all, got 3 homeless young people in the house, found I can trust them and that they listen when I explain why not to do certain things here, they are trying to make it, doing odd jobs for money and put out effort to help keep their new home clean and safe. Two are 17 and the younger bro is 15. They also get along with Pablo so is all good. Couldn't let them live on the streets, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

You're a gentlemen James and I hope you get your wings soon because you are a true angel.

your doing good but be careful
lock everything up you want to keep
just the way

that si wonderful.
just so that you dont feel bad or blame any of them, keep the thigs that are important locked away.
you should be doing do with or with out them anyways. Wink

this should be your avatar Smile

[Image: angel-light-300x273.jpg]

Crap. I hate the modern world.

On the one hand its a good thing that you are taking in kids and keeping them off the street where they can be hurt.

Then again in today's world it is a bad thing.

Especially with the 15 year old.

The law frowns on so much and people jump to conclusions. Its a real sorry world we live in if you think about it.

I prefer not to think about it. So I just stopped thinking at all Wink

Yes I understand what it is I have done, they have been here a week and offered money to help pay bills, they get up early and go out to clean yards, weeds. trash, etc and people pay them. I have taken them to and picked them up so I know info is correct. they cleaned a garage out for one person and she drove them over here with what they wanted to keep. I do keep tabs on what goes on through neighbors.
They do appreciate the help and say so everyday, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Your a Brave person for doing that. I commend you. I know that all Homeless people arent bad,and at that age you wonder why they are there in the first place. But good for you.

The law frowns on so much and people jump to conclusions. Its a real sorry world we live in if you think about it.

There is a good reason for the laws....I was a teenage runaway....alot of times people who help you prey on you....THAT is a sorry truth.

Please understand....I am not saying this is the case here...I am sure James is just trying to help....I am commenting on the laws and why these laws are needed to protect the many teenagers who ARE preyed upon.

Bless your heart James ,you are making a huge difference.