Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 new people in the house
I am pleased to see there are many decent people in this world and good on you james... Fuck the law to be honest if you can give them a good loving home and they play fair on their keep thats all that matters and if the law gets in the way then join together and be determined to fight for em to stay!"

Just before I turned 17 a man (with a history of helping runaways) got me with his Aunt who got me off the streets and helped me in so many ways (and I did earn my keep in a variety of ways). I lived with her (claiming to be her niece) until I was 18 and she totally turned my life around (and her nephew and others also helped). To this day I have a deep gratitude for those who defied the law in helping me. It's a gratitude that will last a lifetime with a loyalty to match. I hope those boys remember you as fondly as I continue to remember those who helped me.

update 15 year old back in school, 17 year olds messed up, but know they did and are working on it, many apologises, but I understand it takes time to change 17 years worth of habits, they tell me the absolute truth, thats a big step in it's self. I think they will make it with time and education, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I think helping the kids out are great, but is it a good idea to take shirtless pictures of them and then post them on here?

Actually he made the pic he said I could post, just an imperational photo of the shape one can be in with a little effort, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Well, I hope everything goes well.
I had crappy parents and got kicked out of my house, and was saved by the people who happened to be around me. If it weren't for them I would not be here.