Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 person relationship?!
Ok I'm curious. I have read books about three guys in a relationship rather than two. Does this even exist? Or is it all made up to make these books more interesting? And if they do exist how do you do it? Like your feelings, thoughts, what made you decide to get into such a love triangle.

I know a cuople just like this. its more popular then you think. Infact they all sleep in a huge bed together. Basically it starts as an exclusive open relationship

Exclusive open relationship: Open relationship where both partys agree that a third is suitable and guidlines within the relationships are enforced.

Basically starts from there. They eache get to know some one who they are both equally attracted to and start dating them. Its one of those things that take alot of trust.

Its more common in men who are in longterm relationships who are attracted to different types of men. One or more of wich there partner is not.

Personally if i was attracted to each partner I would consider it.

Wow really? That sounds like a lot of work and trust.

It does involve a great deal of trust and working through jealousy and communication issues, but when it does work out, I hear it's a wonderful thing. (never had the pleasure, myself) It's often refereed to as polyamory,(translates to 'many loves') defined as having romantic relationships with more than one person at a time, with the acknowledgment and consent of all parties involved.

It takes a LOT of clear communication and trust to be in a polyamorous relationship, as most people have sincere trust and possesive issues with their lovers, not to mention communication and listening issues. It's easy to feel insecure when you are not all your lover has in terms of romance, so it can take some getting used to.

Untraceable726 Wrote:Wow really? That sounds like a lot of work and trust.

That's exactly what I was thinking, sounds like a lot of work.

i honestly don't know if i could do it, i was just curious, i mean i talked with my boyfriend about it earlier today and he was like its to weird i could never see myself in such a situation so i guess that's out of the question but even if he was interested i think jealousy would play to big of a role and i wouldn't like it.

I've done it and I learned alot...helped me evolve myself and it freed my mind more than I could have imagined that it would beforehand. The sex was intense and amazing...I reached a place of balance (mind/body/soul) quite frequently...pure bliss. I would highly recommend it. I cant' relate to jealousy very well but I suspect if you are a jealous person you might want to avoid this situationWink

I think it'd be interesting to try but for the rest of my life? Uh would really depend on the people lol