Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Gay Psycho Tactics to Lure In More Love And Dates
Hi guys,

I am starting a thread to put together 30 psychological tricks to get guys love you more. I am going to get started on 5. Please include yours so that we can all be more effective in our dating and relationships.

1. When you go out on a date, let the other guy talk. Probe him with questions so that he does most of the talking -> this will inflate his ego and get him to like you more.
  2. Complement him on the smallest things and on his physical appearance.
  3. Surprise him with a gift. This will build reciprocity and help you get laid with this guy. For example - taking him out to dinner or buying coffee or lunch.
  4. This one is good -> telling him about your friends and then saying "I will introduce you to them" -> this will make him feel like you want to include him in your life as a potential boyfriend.
  5. Involving him in a family matter. This one is huge. When your mother is visiting or your family member is around - bring your "new date" around. This tactic is very powerful because he will think that he is now part of the family.

Okay - what are your psycho-tactics?

I fart, burp, belch and dominate the conversation...I also try to really accentuate my worst qualities....I also announce that is what I am doing because I realy dislike being false or behaving in any way that is expected of me.

Seriously...it works like a charm. I hate when people are on their good behavoir for a date because you know that is not the real deal so I have always beleived in putting my worst foot forward and getting it out of the way...if they continue with you then it only gets better versus worse.:biggrin:

My lover says these first dates were the best he was ever on because he couldn't stop laughing...he still hasn't stopped almost 25 years later.

That's very forward of you East... lol, I don't know if I would fart and belch, because it's just so not in my upbringing anyway, so I would not go out of my way to do it on purpose just so my boyfriend / new date had the benefit of my worst behaviour.
Admittedly, I did, however, arrive late at our first encounter, and although I texted Marsh several times that I was on my way to the airport and not to lose heart, I was late.... that is just NOT done. But it is really one of my worst traits. I'm generally late for a good reason, that is, I've been doing something to make someone more comfortable in the end. I trust Marshlander didn't bear too long a grudge about that, since we're still in a relationship. I try not to keep him waiting, if I can avoid it. I know it makes him unhappy.

PaulAngelo Wrote:Hi guys,

I am starting a thread to put together 30 psychological tricks to get guys love you more. I am going to get started on 5. Please include yours so that we can all be more effective in our dating and relationships.

1. When you go out on a date, let the other guy talk. Probe him with questions so that he does most of the talking -> this will inflate his ego and get him to like you more.
  3. Surprise him with a gift. This will build reciprocity and help you get laid with this guy. For example - taking him out to dinner or buying coffee or lunch.
  4. This one is good -> telling him about your friends and then saying "I will introduce you to them" -> this will make him feel like you want to include him in your life as a potential boyfriend.
  5. Involving him in a family matter. This one is huge. When your mother is visiting or your family member is around - bring your "new date" around. This tactic is very powerful because he will think that he is now part of the family.

Wow is this for real? My thoughts are you tend to land a catch based upon the bait used, if you use 'psycho tactics' you are likely to land someone worthy of your bait. I think I will stick with my own natural charms :biggrin:

Sorry, Paul. This all sounds too manipulative. Maybe you didn't intend it to come across that way?

well, I've known a few gay psychos so this shouldn't be too hard...

from personal experience :-

1.) I think, while being very careful, keeping a good sense of body language is important - remaining open in posture, not sitting too far away, not folding arms. If the situation not the person is making you uncomfortable it is a bad choice of location for a date.

2.) Eye contact - this is quite difficult, as nobody ever fell for hypnotherapy :tongue: but just holding gaze for a moment longer and assessing a person can be attractive.

3.) Being a bit of a jerk - when I think back on it, the people I always fell for most had a very distant but nice way of dealing with people. Save the Love bombs for when you're sure it's two-way traffic.

I think most of these tips are fairly well-known and obvious for anyone who's read dating tips and the various articles for relationships. Slipknotrizz made a good link to Daveywavey's videos which deal with these in a very friendly and understandable way -

Sil Wrote:3.) Being a bit of a jerk - when I think back on it, the people I always fell for most had a very distant but nice way of dealing with people. Save the Love bombs for when you're sure it's two-way traffic.

Do you mean being assertive? Assertive is sometimes confused with being a jerk, especially by people trying to copy assertive Confusedmile:

juk Wrote:Do you mean being assertive? Assertive is sometimes confused with being a jerk, especially by people trying to copy assertive Confusedmile:

yes, good call J...

I should rephrase that; assertiveness... and by that I mean making some of the decisions in the dates and (possibly) relationship, knowing what they want regardless of you. Having someone live their life around is only nice after a long period of acclimatisation.

Also, like Davey says (he's just adorable, I want one ^^) not being in touch all the time. When people try to copy being assertive it's normally pretty laughable.

I have to say, I've fallen for jerks Rolleyes it's the oddest bit of psychology.

PaulAngelo Wrote:Hi guys,

So this is for just a sex only date? Surely this isn't a ground breaking date to start a relationship on.

None of those lies, tricks, cheats, deceitful acts are loving, and you reap what you sow.

More Love comes honesty and opening yourself up, even if it hurts. Trick playing may get a man into bed, may even get him to move in without, but eventually your true self will show and then all of those tricks and cheats will become a foundation of resentment. Resentments are relationship killers.

I've heard that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach... there must be some truth in it... so well, that might be one trick, but you've got to love cooking too... or order from a very good deli Wink:tongue:.

@ Marshlander:
You're right, honey, it sounds manipulative, but maybe that's not Paul was aiming for.... maybe he was aiming for something a bit more natural, like: how to make the most of what you've got.