Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Gay Psycho Tactics to Lure In More Love And Dates
That's very forward of you East... lol, I don't know if I would fart and belch, because it's just so not in my upbringing anyway, so I would not go out of my way to do it on purpose just so my boyfriend / new date had the benefit of my worst behaviour.

LOL...well...it is hard to belch or fart on demand but you do what you canWink:biggrin: I have a bit of a South Park-esque sophmoric sense of humor so I try to show it on a first date and let the guy off the hook if he finds it offensive (and so many people DO find it offensive which is cool with me)...

Let's get back to the original question though - .....
If you don't use any tricks - than you probably are still single....

My strategy is to do better than most people and as a result I have great friendships and relationships. The 30 Gay Psycho Tactics are actually the strategy that works better than not having any "tricks up your sleeve".

PaulAngelo Wrote:Let's get back to the original question though - .....
I find that hard to beleave.

But i'm single. So..........
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

This really does seem a bit manipulative. I just go with what's natural for me because when I "catch" him with the tactics I'm sure I wouldn't be able to keep up that persona.

I just try my normal cutesy shy behavior. It's not that I intentionally do it, it's just how I am. You know, catch someone's gaze then look away in embarrassment, I've been told it's "cute".

I have some mind tricks but those depend on the situation and I can't really list them all out.
Um... I remember avoiding someone just so they'd get worried about/miss me and then make more of an effort to talk to me. Also, I like saying things that could be taken the "other way" and then saying I didn't mean it in that way when I totally did. :tongue:

I find this completely insulting! The message conveyed is that if you are single then you have not used enough trickery to bag a man, I hope that is a message that is not taken to heart by any viewers who are less self assured than others here.

Uh, yeah... you could have worded that better, Paul.

My strategy is to do better than most people and as a result I have great friendships and relationships. The 30 Gay Psycho Tactics are actually the strategy that works better than not having any "tricks up your sleeve".

Please show me more Sad( I just realize that I am young and innocent without no trick so I am always single Sad
I already learned by heart the first 5 Sad I already tried the trick to "not talk and be cool" today. Work like a charm!

Nooo Con, you're supposed to be yourself! Do you really want someone falling in love with a persona that you're putting on? I think that's being dishonest. Paul, I'm sorry but I don't like your advice. I know the whole "be yourself" thing is lame and some may think it doesn't work but lieing about yourself and acting in an unnatural way for a guy just comes off as desperate to me.

And if someone used these "tactics" in order to hook me I'd be pissed. Con... I don't know. Wait a while? I don't really know what to say. =S

Not every guy you find attractive would like you and just because you find them attractive doesn't mean you should go for them. You're supposed to have similar tastes and whatnot. Do you want hot sex and then nothing to talk about after? Maybe the guys you're trying for just aren't compatible with you.

Oh come on, Con! 19/20 isn't old! You still have lots of time! And I doubt that you're boring, I hardly know you and you seem pretty cool!

ROFLMAO, I think the problem is that you named these very helpful advices, "The 30 Gay Psycho Tactics". I mean there is nothing psychotically, wrong, with the helpful statements you've written. I love them all! Please, continue! LMAO.

@eastofeden, lmao, you are too much!!