Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Gay Psycho Tactics to Lure In More Love And Dates
Am I going to get more "Psycho Tactics" or what? Lol

Its all about results. If you are in a relationship than stay who you are but if you are not in a relationship than you better pick up a book and learn. Eat up your pride and stop being a fag. Fags are single. Gay men are married.

PaulAngelo Wrote:Its all about results. If you are in a relationship than stay who you are but if you are not in a relationship than you better pick up a book and learn. Eat up your pride and stop being a fag. Fags are single. Gay men are married.

I'm sorry to have to say this, Paul, and I've tried to see your point, but I really dislike your tone, and the way you condescend on our community here. IF "fags are single" as you say, it might well be because it's bloody difficult to find a kindred spirit out there, especially for those who don't live in places where it's easy to be or grow up gay. Not everywhere is so "easy-going" as Florida (I'm guessing). Don't be so ignorant of all the suffering that being gay still causes to many people who can't come out without paying it with security risks.
So please, a little less blah and grand words and a bit more thoughtfulness & respect. Thanks.

PaulAngelo Wrote:Its all about results. If you are in a relationship than stay who you are but if you are not in a relationship than you better pick up a book and learn. Eat up your pride and stop being a fag. Fags are single. Gay men are married.

I resisted telling you what I really think as well but since you wrote this and have demonstrated a complete lack of respect with your labels...I can tell you that I have had two sperate instances in court with stalkers and the only time I have ever hated anyone was with someone who followed your advice to use deception...all three of them played by your psycho rules of lying and manipulation. I could write a book being on the other side of it...the recipient of that crap...and it isn't pretty....neither are the men who lie to get what they want. You fail to mention what happens when people like the men who take your advice dont' get what they want...I have lived through it

Ever see Glenn Close in her famous role...that is part two of the psycological journey of the men who you write for...do you tell them about that part of the journey...the obsessive behavoir that really f*cks with other people if their manipulations doesn't work out the way they think they will?

I have always had a partner...have stayed friends with most of my exes and have had a 25 year relationship without ever resorting to lying. I am proud to be...a FAG!Astrosmiley2

Are you trolling?

Guys you need to relax. I used the words "psycho tactics" because if I titled the thread "5 steps to love" - then no one would read this. Stop taking things so literally and look at this from a higher perspective. Don't tell me that you cant see the benefit of having psychological advantage (tricks/methods/tactics) when dating people and being in relationships? If you dont it is because you dont care....and if you dont care then - you most likely have mediocre relationships with others since only average kind of people accept same samo daily routines without any creativity.

Success in business and relationships boils down to psychology and how one treats another through persuasion, not manipulation. Knowing those "I call them tricks for marketing purposes" you might call them "methods or commandments" makes life easier.

You're being so arrogant with this, if we don't follow your silly steps then SURELY we must have sour love lives?

I don't mind what you're saying, it's just the tone (like Al said) that you have when saying it. I'm past the talk about whether or not psychological advantages in a relationship is a beneficial thing or not, I'm just bothered by the assumptions that you're making based on people's responses.

Don't tell me that you cant see the benefit of having psychological advantage (tricks/methods/tactics) when dating people and being in relationships? If you dont it is because you dont care....and if you dont care then - you most likely have mediocre relationships with others since only average kind of people accept same samo daily routines without any creativity.

Wow...just...wow.

Well this all went down hill pretty fast didn't it.......
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

This worries me a little........:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so