Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Gay Psycho Tactics to Lure In More Love And Dates
Genersis Wrote:... Now i know thats a bit harsh, but thats the feeling i'm getting from this.
Hope i'm wrong.
I don't think that it's harsh or that you are wrong. I think there is a cultural difference at work here and that a significant number of non-Americans are more likely to find this kind of marketing somewhat unseemly. I was staying out of this, but while I'm here I'll admit I don't think much of the notion of trawling for new ideas in a public forum that are going to be used in a commercial enterprise with no indication that those ideas will either be acknowledged or recompensed. I believe that Paul gives some things away on his website, in exchange for your e-mail address (which I would imagine is then used to bombard you with special offers, like some tuition websites I signed up to?), but it is essentially a thinly-veiled encouragement to spend $19.97 to get "$137" worth of stuff.

This is the danger of mixing business with personal pursuits and Paul should quite rightly be called out on it. For someone who has the answers to all our dating difficulties he is exhibiting remarkably little insight into the people who use this forum.

Btw, I would like you all to give me money in my professional capacity, but somehow I cannot bring myself to share the necessary information with you.

Dammit, marketing never was my strong point. :redface:

marshlander Wrote:For someone who has the answers to all our dating difficulties he is exhibiting remarkably little insight into the people who use this forum.

Very perceptive, I think you have hit the nail on the head there.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

You either want to learn new stuff or you don't. I tell my clients that they had no course on communication or relating to other men in college and having someone who has amazing success with relationships (me) teach them what to say and what not to say will shorten their time learning by trial and error.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I cant make every person happy. All I do is provide advice for those who have tried and its not working. If you are single then clearly you are doing something wrong but you don't want to admit it because of your big egos.

Most of the guys here are in "unconscious ignorance" mode. You don't know what you don't know. Only when you move into "conscious ignorance" - knowing what you don't know - then you will seek information on line and try to fix things.

So I hope many of you move into conscious ignorance and realize that relationship are complex and need some time and learning on your part.

Talk soon honeys - Happy Thanksgiving to Every One Out here!

And all you guys please relax....why is everyone on here so darn serious....I think I know - You aint getting laid...LOL so you are turning bitter on me ....

I'm just going to laugh and not get myself worked up, this is hilarious.

PaulAngelo Wrote:And all you guys please relax....why is everyone on here so darn serious....I think I know - You aint getting laid...LOL so you are turning bitter on me ....

oh no you didn't...

hun, I've been getting laid every regularly for the last four years thankfully and I still think you're being a jerk...Rolleyes

I really appreciate what you're trying for here, but your execution still righteously fails; if you think the people in this group are too serious, you are looking at a great deal of the majority of men who are not succeptible to bullshit and have heard schemes like this many times before.

Of course people need to better themselves to offer more in a relationship, but like Marshy said, that's pretty much what we're all doing for each other here - for free... now would be the point you say "you don't have the experience I have" well, good for you. You can hold onto it.

TuxSky Wrote:I'm just going to laugh and not get myself worked up, this is hilarious.
Yeah, seconded.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

PaulAngelo Wrote:And all you guys please relax....why is everyone on here so darn serious....I think I know - You aint getting laid...LOL so you are turning bitter on me ....

Is this angel a devil in disguise? Scatter

If I were you I wouldn't make assumptions about people I had never met.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.