Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3doors, pick only one
TryingNewThing Wrote:well, first of all, I don't think luck should be there. It kind of defeats the purpose of the question...since like many have already said, with enough luck, you could have both love and money. That's not fair lol

Being that you are so young, have you not noticed yet that life in general is not fair. Luck does not guarantee that you will ever be lucky enough to find true love or money. Money does not guarantee that you are going to be happy and as we all know, you can't buy true love, sex yes but not love. True love will guarantee a certain amount of happiness but not luck or or money.

BigCub Wrote:Being that you are so young, have you not noticed yet that life in general is not fair. Luck does not guarantee that you will ever be lucky enough to find true love or money. Money does not guarantee that you are going to be happy and as we all know, you can't buy true love, sex yes but not love. True love will guarantee a certain amount of happiness but not luck or or money.

>>Luck does not guarantee that you will ever be lucky enough to find true love or money.
True, but some people can be so lucky as to find true love and money. It's not terribly uncommon and I'm not talking about millionaires with attractive husbands/wives. I'm only saying that luck shouldn't be one of the choices as it's really hard to pin down and quantify it. You can measure how much you love your partner by the number of loving gestures you made to each other; you can also measure how much money you have in your bank account--but you can't do that with luck...I guess the question comes down to what's the definition of a very lucky person? What is he/she like? We can easily define a "loving" or a "rich" person, but very hard to define a "lucky" person Wink

I've seen first hand how my parents' relationships were ruined because of money issues. Without a good financial foundation, it's very odd to talk about true love.

TryingNewThing Wrote:>>Luck does not guarantee that you will ever be lucky enough to find true love or money.
True, but some people can be so lucky as to find true love and money. It's not terribly uncommon and I'm not talking about millionaires with attractive husbands/wives. I'm only saying that luck shouldn't be one of the choices as it's really hard to pin down and quantify it. You can measure how much you love your partner by the number of loving gestures you made to each other; you can also measure how much money you have in your bank account--but you can't do that with luck...I guess the question comes down to what's the definition of a very lucky person? What is he/she like? We can easily define a "loving" or a "rich" person, but very hard to define a "lucky" person Wink

I've seen first hand how my parents' relationships were ruined because of money issues. Without a good financial foundation, it's very odd to talk about true love.

Lack of money can defiantly cause stress in a relationship, however if a couple are together out of true love for one another then money issues will not change their love for one another.

Love can not be measured so easily, love is not a quantitative amount that can be measured and then one day it can runs out, lust & infatuation can run out at any time but true love is forever and VERY difficult to damage.

I've got all three. :biggrin:

I might not choose any of the 3 :\ sounds strange i know. There a lot to talk arround every "door" ...