Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 - 6 - 6 -6 - 4 !!!
I just love chanting that out loud.46664 is a series of concerts held in honour of the great Nelson Mandela which raises funds for various HIV/AIDS charities.The number 46664 was Mr Mandela's prison number during his imprisonment on Robben.ANYWAYS,this year it's being held in London,!Kinda sad it's not here back home.Any of you guys going?The 2003 concert had to be the greatest I'd ever been to.Bono! *swoon*

Dan1089 Wrote:I just love chanting that out loud.46664 is a series of concerts held in honour of the great Nelson Mandela which raises funds for various HIV/AIDS charities.The number 46664 was Mr Mandela's prison number during his imprisonment on Robben.ANYWAYS,this year it's being held in London,!Kinda sad it's not here back home.Any of you guys going?The 2003 concert had to be the greatest I'd ever been to.Bono! *swoon*

I would love to go but alas no

That is strange it isnt up there with ya Dan.

The closest I got to Bono was to be with my naughty friend Mike (remember him Dan? I mentioned him in a PM) He saw U2 when they were just starting. They played in a tiny bar on campus of the Uni of Pittsburgh. He was sitting right at the edge of the stage and Bonos crotch was right in his face Cool soon after that I had my face in :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

fjp999 Wrote:... He was sitting right at the edge of the stage and Bonos crotch was right in his face Cool soon after that I had my face in :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
In the name of love ...? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:In the name of love ...? Rolleyes

I must admit, a bit cryptic, Frank... You know I'm a man who likes to have things spelt out (or "spelled" out, for you!)

princealbertofb Wrote:I must admit, a bit cryptic, Frank... You know I'm a man who likes to have things spelt out (or "spelled" out, for you!)
Frank ... :confused:

this video is no longer available, hon!!

princealbertofb Wrote:this video is no longer available, hon!!
Weird, it plays from YouTube still, as do other postings of the same material. Try this live version

marshlander Wrote:
Weird, it plays from YouTube still, as do other postings of the same material. Try this live version

Not enough crotch shots in that vid Cry

sorry guys. I thought it was pretty clear but maybe I forgot a couple commas or something...

So Bono had his crotch really close to Mikes face and so the closest I ever got to Bonos crotch was my face in Mikes crotch. That was a going away to Europe treat...

Just trying to keep things PG (that is the rating here right?).

fjp999 Wrote:Not enough crotch shots in that vid Cry

sorry guys. I thought it was pretty clear but maybe I forgot a couple commas or something...
No, it was clear as day. I was wondering whether Albert got me mixed up with you, when addressing his response to my message :tongue:

As for the crotch shots ... I couldn't possibly comment Rolleyes