Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 - 6 - 6 -6 - 4 !!!
marshlander Wrote:[quote=fjp999]Not enough crotch shots in that vid Cry

sorry guys. I thought it was pretty clear but maybe I forgot a couple commas or something... quote]
No, it was clear as day. I was wondering whether Albert got me mixed up with you, when addressing his response to my message :tongue:

As for the crotch shots ... I couldn't possibly comment Rolleyes

I guess we will just have to wait for Albert to chime in here... I thought it was pretty clear too???

I was thinking I should only put two "tongue" smilies then it would be more clear.

Haha,ANYWAYS I'm willing to bet my new printer that Amy Wino isn't pitching up for the concert and if she does,she'll give a coked up performance.It's a beautiful sunny day in Cape Town,still say Madiba should've brought it here!

There's going to be a live broadcast here at 21h00.Will spend the night on my couch tonight then.

I'm watching the concert right now and Annie Lennox is about to perform with the Agape Choir (who?!) from South Africa.4o far it has been exceptionally good,I'm waiting for the great man to maybe give a speech.I sent a happy birthday wish to the number 46664 but I'm not sure whether or not they've shown it or not.The weather looks good too.It's about 22h22 here and very dark but the Sun is still shining in Hyde Park.

Oh my word,Eddie Grant is performing and he has the tightest pair of pants on!So many South African artists have been given the chance to shine.Nelson Mandela came on a few moments ago.Even though,I'm a million miles away,I can't help but feel humbled and proudly South African.It's a thing we South Africans call "Madiba magic".Gordon Brown has made of himself in Mandela's cubicle,tsk tsk!

How I wish I was in Hyde Park!My goodness,such great musicians.Amy Winehouse blew me away!I was jumping up and down during the Queen set and my,my,that Paul Rodgers has some mean vocal cords!Wow,so happy that the people of Britain responded so well to the 46664 campaign.The last song "Free Mandela" made me so emotional and fall back in love with the Winehouse.FANTASTIC CONCERT!

fjp999 Wrote:[quote=marshlander]

I guess we will just have to wait for Albert to chime in here... I thought it was pretty clear too???

I was thinking I should only put two "tongue" smilies then it would be more clear.

Well I actually wondered if you had your face in Bono's crotch too or if it was in Mike's... now I've got my answer... lol... Trying to keep this PG???? I think your 3 :tongueConfused made it positively X-rated, nothing left to the imagination, Frank... Lol. j/k

Dan1089 Wrote:How I wish I was in Hyde Park!My goodness,such great musicians.Amy Winehouse blew me away!I was jumping up and down during the Queen set and my,my,that Paul Rodgers has some mean vocal cords!Wow,so happy that the people of Britain responded so well to the 46664 campaign.The last song "Free Mandela" made me so emotional and fall back in love with the Winehouse.FANTASTIC CONCERT!

Glad you enjoyed the concert, Dan, I didn't watch it (was it even broadcast in France?) I know they were talking about it on the radio news today... reminding us of that number 46664! Agape means love in Greek (not the erotic sort of love).

I saw some of it... The Annie Lennox and Agape Choir, and Will Smith doing Bel Air lol.

Should imagine there will be highlights on the tv and radio over today.

CNN ran some very nice interviews with Mandelas family. Seems to be a great group of humans.