Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Years on GS
Wow, I can't believe I've been a part of this site for 4 years now (despite my year long absence at one point xD ). The time sure does fly. From being the nearly sole Canadian, to one of the top posters, to expert troll hunter :p

In the four years I've been here, I've come out and confronted several personal issues that I've held back for most of my life. GS has been a huge part of me moving through these tough times.

I've made some interesting friends here as well. I don't know where I'd be now without Princealbertofb, DRIMO, Shadow and others who I've come to know on GS.

Thanks everyone for putting up with me for the last 4 years! :biggrin:

I was going to answer that, then my attention was lured away from this page by a PM... So, yes, Doug, it's been a pleasure meeting you on GaySpeak and spending many an evening chatting with you, or sharing things over the Internet. I hope that some day, maybe, we will meet in real life and find that we are not too different from what our Internet personas are. But, I'd really like for you to be happy and, if that's the key to your happiness, hope that you can find the right partner.
Good luck with that. You have indeed made a lot of progress, even if, sometimes, it has felt slow to you. Congratulations on all these changes. Bighug

And it's been a pleasure having you here ZRIMO.:biggrin:
Bighug
Must admit, i seem to be spending little time on here of late(Or posting very little i should say).:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

wow 4 years. that really shows your commitment to the site. i hope to be around for that long.

Well done XRIMO, four years on Gayspeak, just shows this forum is such a wonderful place to visit and be a part of. CoffeeMexicanwave

your a ver big part of our Community ^_^ congrats Xrimo

SleepTalker Wrote:wow 4 years. that really shows your commitment to the site. i hope to be around for that long.

... and if you're not, it'll mean you'll have found better things to do... or your computer's gone bust. haha. :biggrin: